PS3Forums awards 2008: Contest Organiser of the Year (Non game based)

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
This award goes to the member who has contributed the most in the way of non game-based competitions, such as raffles.

Good luck to all nominees

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
Has to be F34R. The amount of Raffles that guy does is amazing. Such a generous guy.

Lethalmind

Fister Roboto
Mar 13, 2008
ISIS HQ
I've heard fantastic things about what Dave does for Subs but I won F34R's Raffle and have been in his other one. The man constantly gives so F34R wins in my book

D

Dave

I voted for F34R simply because he does all of this out of his own pocket. To be honest, it's not really fair for myself to be included in this, simply for the fact that a lot of the stuff I give away is usually funded through PlayStation Universe or developers/publishers. There were instances where I donated out of my own pocket, but the site/publishers/developers have definitely helped me give away at least $1,000 worth of stuff in the last 6 months or so.

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
[QUOTE="Lethalmind, post: 0]I've heard fantastic things about what Dave does for Subs but I won F34R's Raffle and have been in his other one. The man constantly gives so F34R wins in my book[/quote]
:O
wats he do for subs...

im a sub :rolleyes::rolleyes:

edit: aurgh its late and im posting...
dont even know what i was saying here...

i went for fear, hes just great at all this :D

edit2:
@dave, thats a really sweet sig, u make that?