PSN-exclusive RPG Rainbow Moon release date

Nitey

Elite Guru
Jan 17, 2011
PSN-exclusive role-player Rainbow Moon will be available to download on 4th July in the UK.

The impressive-looking RPG is being developed by SideQuest Studios and eastasiasoft, of PSN shooter Söldner-X 2 fame.

It features a beautiful open world with shades of Bastion in its isometric art style. The game's story and turn-based battling will last you 40 hours.

The title will offer Platinum trophy support and a variety of free and paid-for DLC to expand the game further post-launch.
[email protected]

Turn based. 40 hours. 50 trophies+platinum

How have I not heard of this before o_O. I'd be there day 1 if there was a Vita version, but I still might get this. Looks fun.

Kuro

Elite Sage
Jan 30, 2012
Ore no Sekai
[QUOTE="Nitey, post: 5848489]:lol: I'm too quick for you Kuro![/QUOTE]
lmao so it seems. Anyway this is the first I heard of it also love turn-based to bit's lol hopefully we'll be able to DL it on the vita as well. Get some cross game action going on haha.

Nitey

Elite Guru
Jan 17, 2011
Yeah it looks really impressive, and for £9.99 it a bargain. They might even do a launch discount for PS+ members, like they seem to do with a lot of PSN releases.

Ghost

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 12, 2009
[QUOTE="Nitey, post: 5848484] I'd be there day 1 if there was a Vita version, but I still might get this. Looks fun.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I really want an RPG for the Vita but I haven't played traditional RPGs in AGES (if anyone can recommend a PSP/PSV RPG I'd be grateful).

[QUOTE="zzKurozz, post: 5848487]Wow..we posted this at the same time nitey..lol
you can be the main one since you posted it 5 sec earlier. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Great minds think alike. :D I'll probably get this, it comes out on mah birthday. :D

Kuro

Elite Sage
Jan 30, 2012
Ore no Sekai
That's bout 15 dollars if they do a sale I'm guessing it'll be 10 dollars still yea that's pretty good with all the hours you get playing it. Btw I still need to join that :p Next time I go to the store I'll by plus.