PSN Scheduled Maintence, Wednesday June 9th

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
PlayStation Network Scheduled Maintenance - 9th June 2010

Hello all,

The PlayStation Network will be taken offline for scheduled maintenance this Wednesday 9th June 2010 from 16:00 BST until 04:30 BST on Thursday 10th June.

During the maintenance, you will be unable to access the following services:

PlayStation Store
Account Management
Account Registration

You should still have access to PSN Sign-in and online play during the maintenance, provided that you have signed in recently. If you wish to play online during the maintenance, please ensure you sign in to PSN before 4PM on 9th June.

Further, the PlayStation Store will be updated at an earlier time than usual this Wednesday to allow you to make purchases before the maintenance kicks in. Don't forget, you can access the PlayStation Store via Remote Play on your PSP if you're away from home.

If you have any questions about this downtime, feel free to make a post below and one of the moderation team will get back to you!

Much love,

MB
http://community.eu.playstation.com...duled-Maintenance-9th-June-2010/td-p/10899347

That's one hell of a downtime!

J

jakster123x

[QUOTE="ToonAssassin, post: 5040210]here we go for all the x-game chat rumours and holographic custom avatars again :lol:

@Firesol, 666 posts !!!! sign of the devil !!![/QUOTE]

LOL. TSA think there is going to be a new store or something lol.

Damn, looks like i was too late... by an hour. Ah well.

Anyway, it's a bit daft to think that there is going to be a new store, c'mon. There is obviously going to be a completely redesigned XMB with cross game chat and hundreds of free games to download to thank us for waiting patiently!

Good ol' Sony, eh?

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
[QUOTE="jakster123x, post: 5040313]

Anyway, it's a bit daft to think that there is going to be a new store, c'mon. There is obviously going to be a completely redesigned XMB with cross game chat and hundreds of free games to download to thank us for waiting patiently!

[/QUOTE]

Don't forgot the PSN Premium and a Cloud for game saves!

Kxizm

Superior Member
Mar 16, 2010
i was having trouble signing in last night to PSN. Wonder if they were doing something a bit preemptive...

Jammy41

Apprentice
Mar 10, 2010
psu forums
I always welcome maintenance, it sounds odd but it's the sign of a healthy company and it improves the experience for the sake of a short amount of downtime.

kosk

Apprentice
Jun 22, 2009
Wasn't the store supposed to be updated today (June 8th). I was hoping to get the new SSF4 costume pack, but I guess I have to wait one more day. You know this is annoying :D.

RobJackson85

PHAT boy gone slim
Mar 25, 2007
England
Gutted - I won't be home from work untill 16.30 at the earliest! Oh well, Thursday will have to be shopping day this week. The downtime tomorrow will give me chance to complete Red Dead Redemption single player missions!

AaronSOLDIER

Ultimate Veteran
Apr 5, 2007
forums.final7fantasy.com
[QUOTE="Kxizm, post: 5040375]i was having trouble signing in last night to PSN. Wonder if they were doing something a bit preemptive...[/QUOTE]

I was having trouble viewing PSN cards last night, usually takes 5 seconds for info to pop up, was taking at least 20 seconds last night.

Hunter

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2006
GA
Sounds like preemptive work to be able to launch brand new things once E3 is done (keynote). hmmmmmmm...... more TV streaming apps?

neoxthexone

Master Poster
Feb 18, 2009
England
www.movieviral.com
[QUOTE="AaronSOLDIER, post: 5041892]99% sure this is for an update TBA next week, Mike Kebbys been leaving a lot of ;)s on the blog.

Usual maintenance doesn't take 12 hours, maybe 1 or 2.[/QUOTE]
Yep E3 is next week so its not exactly a sneaky way of adding them. :snicker.

AVA

Apprentice
Mar 2, 2008
kinda funny. I haven't logged on to PSN for 23 days, and today was the first day i was going to...

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU