Psp2 + FF Agitio Sig/Avatar Contest!!

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
Hello all!!

I was wondering if you could make me a sig and avatar combo, featuring the Psp2 concept images and FF Agito for the psp as well!

Easy part first..

If someone could make me a Avatar using this picture..

Scale it down sharpen it up.. Whatever you want to do just make it nice and I want the size to be as big as an avatar can I believe it's
120x120 pixels, and under 20KB

Yeah so since this ones kinda easy whoever gets this one will get 2k in prize monies!!

Now for the fun hard part!!!

If someone can take this concept image

And remove the little big planet screen and then toss in this screen from the FF game

Or you can use on of these concept images or use one from around the net..

And turn that new image into a sig for me I'd love you for ever!!! oh an you'd get 20k in sp!

The size limits you'd be working with is 550 by 160 pixels or 50 Bytes

Also if you can throw in the words
"We Will Not Go Quietly"

in there that would be awesome!!

*Ideally this is what I'd want.. There is the matter of course of whether or not this will all fit...:lol:

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
[QUOTE="Sylar, post: 0]I started off with something simple but I can add some stuff if you'd like

[/quote]

Sylar that's pretty spot on.. Any chance you could get the words in there someplace...

hmmz also could I see what else you were thinking of adding to it? It's good don't get me wrong..I might take it as is I just want to see what else you can do..:heart:

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
[QUOTE="Idenowhereiam, post: 0]0oo0o0o now your just making this look easy..
what other psp icons do u have?[/quote]

lol these are what i found when i did quite a bit of searching around, i can try and find some more if you'd like?

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
[QUOTE="Idenowhereiam, post: 0]your a doll!
I shall help search as well..[/quote]

I'm on the ps3 at the moment so I wont be able to do any changes just yet :p

ScorpionT16

Forum Elder
Feb 13, 2008
For the icons, Download a PS3 theme which has nice one's which you like, and the use the theme extractor to get the icons.

Or post the Theme's you like and I can extract them for you.

Kyo.

Master Guru
Feb 1, 2007
how long are you leaving this one open, ill could give it a shot in a few days time..
i wont be home till wed, no PS till then :(

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
[QUOTE="Idenowhereiam, post: 0]Feh take your time... also i did a quick search and yeah those things are hard to find..[/quote]

Yeah I had another look and I couldnt really find any more =/ I noticed that on psp pictures they only show the 5 icons lol so maybe I was lucky getting 6 :snicker

[QUOTE="ScorpionT16, post: 0]For the icons, Download a PS3 theme which has nice one's which you like, and the use the theme extractor to get the icons.

Or post the Theme's you like and I can extract them for you.[/quote]

oooo that sounds like a good idea, I'll have a look and see if there are any I could add :)