PSU app

LM-93

Elite Member
Aug 27, 2008
Cleethorpes
If I get the notification again I will!
And if not I'll be able to clarify if it's what I saw when I get home; because the picture isn't showing on this app for whatever reason.

Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
[QUOTE="LM-93, post: 6284325]If I get the notification again I will!
And if not I'll be able to clarify if it's what I saw when I get home; because the picture isn't showing on this app for whatever reason.[/QUOTE]

I mean, pictures of what taptalk looks like when you're using it for psu forums. Snapshot of your phone/tablet screen.

LM-93

Elite Member
Aug 27, 2008
Cleethorpes
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 6284333]I mean, pictures of what taptalk looks like when you're using it for psu forums. Snapshot of your phone/tablet screen.[/QUOTE]

The final picture is the 'home' screen I've figured out how to find the rest of the stuff like PSU hub threads etc by pressing forums, I'm still on a learning curve here haha

LM-93

Elite Member
Aug 27, 2008
Cleethorpes
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 6284430]Ok, you're good. Everything is there. You shouldn't have any restrictions.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was just an initial learning curve getting used to it, no complaints at all now it's so convenient!
Still pretty pissed about being coaxed into buying a phoney app mind.

Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
Start iTunes on your computer.
Click on the iTunes Store button
look at the top left, click on your email address and enter your password
Select Purchase History, and choose See All
Find the invoice that has the app you didn't want to buy, click on it
Click on Report a Problem, you'll be directed to another page, click on the report a problem next to the app you're talking about
You'll get tossed out of iTunes, and you'll be on a support page, sign back in there.
again, click Report a Problem by the app
you'll see a drop down menu to choose the problem. Select "I didn't authorize this purchase"
Submit.

Done.

I know it's kinda lengthy to do, but hey.. I typed it all up, so you should do it! lol