PSU What's app group!

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
Well, the forum seems active suddenly thanks to our old-pal classic "Is forum dead?!?" thread and E3 being amazing this year. I talked about a what's app group in counting thread, get a few (only two- Hello BBK And Duff) positive and 0 negative feedback! (Same old PSU :Snicker)

As some may know, I tried to do weekly U4 multi-parties in here yet failed to even find a fifth member (Hello Major, Naxi and Vichael buds!), it even made me sad. But since majority here is grown up, it is really hard to get some hour together gaming and foruming it seems for most of us. Since whatsApp idea comes out, I was thinking about building that group anyway, I guess getting 2 groups is the best idea!

1st Group : WhatsApp Chat Group. This group is only for talking random/gaming, since we almost all know each other, it will be used to chat almost about anything, but to get in this group, you need to be regular. Not gonna say you need 1000 post or something (we can talk about it later if things do well, hell I am not even sure if this group is even gonna build or not. ), but you need to a known and trustworthy member of the community. Who is gonna decide that ? well the group admin, I can manage to be one but if any of the admins wish to get things to his hands, I would really appreciate it ;)

2nd Group : WhatsApp MP Group. This group what I looking forward most, I know some guys come here and leave without posting , they don't want to post anymore, but still wish to play with some pals in here. Or they are new yet see 100 member with over 2000 posts and scared away. Since most of your elders are cold as Kratos.
Anyways, for this group there is no requirement, any member can join, in this group messeges are only about MP events, or not even an event, when you are sitting at home and wife said , I am going to mom for 3 hours, and you lust to play some Uncharted 4 MP! Bang! post in here, guys I am doing some U4 Mp, come&join! and this is it. I am sure DJ will try to use this place as a chat group but since we all used to him, that is OK;)(Hello bro <3)

Since I know PSU, I am so positive that this thing is gonna fail:)(), but once I think of something, I feel uneasy till I try. Especially, I wish the MP Group to be build, I know it is going to be good&useful for all of us. It is easy and fast. I am doing it with friends on the turkish forum, it works amazing, and I know in here the "regulars" are beyond 100's , we can do much better!

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
Well my buddies comes as usual thanks guys! Major, I hope this time it works mate :D never know before tryi..... Oh Kratos ***runs***

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Oh fuck that Shingo, add me already lol
Can add people in later as well! I can add Duffy if you want :)
shout for meh numbah!

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
[QUOTE="-Dj-, post: 6515298]i have no clue what this app is lol[/QUOTE]

Basicly facebook chat. sharing numbers is required tho so be aware.

@Wax sent to pm mate.

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
[QUOTE="Kopkiwi, post: 6515336]I'm in. Already chat with a couple of ex forum members on Whatsapp so can add them add too.[/QUOTE]
Great! Send the numbers !!!!

-Dj-

Veteran
May 8, 2009
[QUOTE="Kopkiwi, post: 6515342]That's a problem because....?[/QUOTE]
i can get alot of info about you with that number

K2D

Forum Guru
Oct 19, 2006
What perplexes me, is this; I had to use an email adress to use create this forum account. Why can't we use those to notify forum members about new ways to get in touch with other members? I mean.. The members here that _are_ posting here are still quite active.

Brought to you from a mobile app for forums and messageboards

Varsh

Editor /Tech Adviser
Staff member
Jan 5, 2006
UK
This forum software is old that's why, it's not using any modern oAuth APIs.

Oh and yay, I'm on the group now. :D