PUBG - PS4 Announcement

Laddie13

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 7, 2018
I can’t wait for the Battle Royale trend in games to die! I just don’t find them fun at all. I’m curious to see how this does on PS4, the game’s popularity has been on a steady decline on X1, it may be too late to find an audience on PS4.

H

Hedon

I can’t wait for the Battle Royale trend in games to die! I just don’t find them fun at all. I’m curious to see how this does on PS4, the game’s popularity has been on a steady decline on X1, it may be too late to find an audience on PS4.
It's still a top 15 game on Xbox Live and seems to be very popular. It is really only behind games like Black Ops 4, Battlefield V, etc. New games. I hope it does well on the PS4, as many people are enjoying it already.

I own the game and actually played 2 rounds this past weekend. I have to say, it's just not my type of game. More power to those that enjoy it, but I can't get into it. I even tried Blackout on BLOPS 4 and didn't like it.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Talk about sloppy seconds. Isn't this the same terribly optimized game Microsoft couldn't fix before release?

H

Hedon

Talk about sloppy seconds. Isn't this the same terribly optimized game Microsoft couldn't fix before release?
That's all Bluehole. The game was under Game Preview. MS doesn't fix other developers alpha's. The game is terribly optimized on PC too. I don't think Bluehole knows what they are doing regarding QA. They got the right idea for the game, but it is a buggy mess on every system it is played on....though I heard mobile is pretty solid.