PUBG - Xbox One X vs Xbox One Early Access Frame-Rate Test!

May 20, 2008
This doesn't mean anything to me. I'm not easily fooled just because he says the right things. Of course he sees it because it's his job to see what people are talking about.

2017 the worst year in xbox history. What a great turn around indeed in the AAA department, White Lie Phil. He's been talking this same crap for years. It all can be found with a simple google search.
“This doesnt mean anything to me.” He’s doing a good job compared to where they started. He’s not working to entertain haters or keep the fanboy wars going. Xbox 1x owners will be playing the best version of console games and that’s what matters.

acryllicaltair

Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2010
“This doesnt mean anything to me.” He’s doing a good job compared to where they started. He’s not working to entertain haters or keep the fanboy wars going. Xbox 1x owners will be playing the best version of console games and that’s what matters.
Each and every year you hear of some people saying just how bad the Xbox had it in terms of games, yet the same people will be running and praising Sony. Microsoft could have done more, but that is something that could be said moreso for other platform holders.

May 20, 2008
Each and every year you hear of some people saying just how bad the Xbox had it in terms of games, yet the same people will be running and praising Sony. Microsoft could have done more, but that is something that could be said moreso for other platform holders.
I guess people think Xbox is doing bad because PlayStation is doing better. That’s not the case when you look at the annual financial reports.