Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained: DiCaprio, Waltz, Foxx

RedDragon7

Elite Sage
Jan 29, 2007
All three of those names are equally as good in this, and I'm not much a DiCaprio fan either. Leave it to Tarantino to make it interesting and awesome.

[video=youtube;rC8VJ9aeB_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC8VJ9aeB_g&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
So stoked! Give QT an idea and he always finds the right casting for each of his films. This will also be my very first QT movie that I see in theaters. I would have seen Inglorious Basterds but I was overseas and the theaters there suck ass. And this comes out on Christmas? What a nice present he's giving to us, fans.

Aug 22, 2006
Alone in the Cold
Im surprised this thread doesnt have more posters.
I am very excited for this movie.
I will list the QT movies i like from best to worst.

Pulp Fiction
Inglorious Basterds
Kill Bill
Jackie Brown
Reservoir Dogs
Death Proof

btbam

Super Elite
Jan 28, 2011
The Moor
been excited for Django for months. Waltz is the greatest actor...he just has that something else. I'm sure his performance is stellar in this.

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
Best to worst?

Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Inglorious Basterds
Death Proof
Jackie Brown

And for movies he was involved in

From Dusk Till Dawn
True Romance

Aug 22, 2006
Alone in the Cold
[QUOTE="squirrelbo1, post: 5848743]Part was originally written for will smith. Shame he didn't agree to the role.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

I like Jamie more.
Smith hasnt been funny since Fresh Prince and on serious roles i take Jamie more seriously as an actor.
Example - When i saw Ali i was like "Oh hey its Will Smith as Muhammad Ali" then i see Ray with Jamie and i kept forgetting it was Jamie playing the role.

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
Another noteworthy movie with Jamie is Michael Mann's Collateral. But Tom steals the show there, still, Jamie's character is well established.