Question about refurbished xbox's from gamestop

Kawaiius

Apprentice
Jan 11, 2007
has anyone purchased a xbox360 refurb from gamestop themselves and if so how did it hold up? bout to buy a 360 but wanna save money if i can lol if not ill just go ahead and buy a brand new one.

Sep 2, 2008
hey im new here but ive bought a 360 from there and it worked good but if it breaks just take it back and they will switch with you

Susperium

Superior Member
Nov 14, 2006
[QUOTE="Kawaiius, post: 0]has anyone purchased a xbox360 refurb from gamestop themselves and if so how did it hold up? bout to buy a 360 but wanna save money if i can lol if not ill just go ahead and buy a brand new one.[/quote]

Hey there :) I dont know about refurbs from GameStop, but my 360 died and i sent it off to get fixed so you could say it is a refurbed unit, and from getting it back in January 2008 it is allready starting to break down again <(>.<)> as im getting screen freezes and it is starting to make alot more noise then it did when i just got it back when it is trying to load the next part of the game.

When mine finally conks out on me then im going to get a new Elite, as hardrive space is becoming really important especially with the new Dashboard where you can if you like install the whole game onto the hardrive so you dont have so many loading times and less jumping in the games.

Hope that kinda helps you and best of luck on any decision you make ^^

Kawaiius

Apprentice
Jan 11, 2007
well im prolly just goona get a new arcade console..i already have a 20 gig hardrive that my friend gave to me (his parents accidently bought to for his bday), but thanks for the replies.