Questions About Uncharted 2 and Borderlands

jesse1715

Superior Member
Mar 18, 2009
So I'm getting both Uncharted 2 and Borderlands on Friday and I was wondering for both games:
a. About how long does it take to beat the story on normal?
b. About how long will they take to platinum?
c. How many people are online still?

Kyaw

Master Sage
Jul 30, 2008
Uncharted 2 story mode = About 10 hours

Borderlands story mode = Not sure 20 - 40?

Uncharted online is still thriving with fun stuff and double cash at Xmas.

And not so sure about Borderlands online since its more of a CO-OP game.

PROTOTYPE

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2008
a.uncharted 2: about 8-10 hours depending on your skill level
borderlands: if you are playing solo or with a partner who is just starting a new character as well, you will likely need to do side missions to rank up to have a chance at success. there are no difficulty settings but as the quests go on the enemies you encounter become higher levels, if you are too low a level the game will rate the quest as "impossible", and thats no exageration. So realistically I say 25-35 hours. Using level boosting however, you can cut the time down to less than 15 hours easy.

b. uncharted 2: will take about 8-10 hours x 2 (one hard, one crushing playthough) if you get your treasures as you play through. plus another hour or two to tie up any loose ends
borderlands: about 40 hours if you play through normally, about 15-20 if you use level boosting

c. uncharted 2: lots of people online
borderlands: i'm not exactly sure, but definitely will be a lot less than uncharted 2, still i don't think finding a game should be an issue

F

FinalReaper

Uncharted 2 - 8 - 10hrs

Borderlands - hmm... 8 - 12 I ono... was kinda disappointed with this game. It's fun and everything tons of loot and shiz. The last boss was just so very very meh.

nickmeds

Superior Member
Oct 20, 2009
Uncharted 2 will take you about 10 hours on Normal. I recommend you play on Hard though, it's only a little bit more difficult and it makes it that much more fun.