Quick Ps+ question EU

irish-sid

I'm a hater, a traito.
Aug 26, 2007
This new thing they're doing, if I just get a 3 month one will I still be able to get all the games? Or just the 6?
What I mean is, Infamous and LBp2 will be available to me too yeah?

I haven't subbed in over a year, but all my previous PS+ games will reactivate?

EHY893

Elite Guru
Jun 4, 2008
[QUOTE="irish-sid, post: 5843369]This new thing they're doing, if I just get a 3 month one will I still be able to get all the games? Or just the 6?
What I mean is, Infamous and LBp2 will be available to me too yeah?

I haven't subbed in over a year, but all my previous PS+ games will reactivate?[/QUOTE]

You'll get everything including the games you added to your download list the last time you were a PS+ subscriber.

Noxia

Forum Sage
Dec 21, 2008
England
Would be good if I could download the games. Darksiders gets stuck at 19%, NFS always got to 32% and froze. The others freeze at various other percentages.

EHY893

Elite Guru
Jun 4, 2008
[QUOTE="Noxia, post: 5843815]Would be good if I could download the games. Darksiders gets stuck at 19%, NFS always got to 32% and froze. The others freeze at various other percentages.[/QUOTE]

I have previously had issues like that, you may need to do a system restore to factory, backing up your info to the cloud storage and then re-trying to download those games.

Before doing that however, check in your game data and save data folders for corrupted data. If there are any, try deleting them and start the downloads again. If it fails again try what I suggested above.

Noxia

Forum Sage
Dec 21, 2008
England
Have tried but to no avail :( Even did file system restore and database restore in safe mode. It really is a reason to cancel my sub :/ thing is, motorstorm downloaded fine. I know of one other person who gets to the exact same downloaded amount when it freezes. Really odd.

irish-sid

I'm a hater, a traito.
Aug 26, 2007
Thanks. I think I'll give it a go. Motorstorm will be good, and have been meaning to get infamous2. I just hope they keep the standard up in the coming months.

Ghost

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 12, 2009
I LOVEEEE that I will be able to amass a collection of PS3 games on my HDD. I will only ever buy physical copies but If I can get those games on my HDD for free its great! I have inFamous 2, Motorstorm: Apoc, LBP 2 and Warhammer now. I hope they rotate that content between EU and US. I want R&C: A41. :D I wonder if it changes monthly?

EHY893

Elite Guru
Jun 4, 2008
[QUOTE="Ghost-Rhayne, post: 5844015]I LOVEEEE that I will be able to amass a collection of PS3 games on my HDD. I will only ever buy physical copies but If I can get those games on my HDD for free its great! I have inFamous 2, Motorstorm: Apoc, LBP 2 and Warhammer now. I hope they rotate that content between EU and US. I want R&C: A41. :D I wonder if it changes monthly?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm the same. The digital games I have now are:

Infamous
Infamous 2
LBP
LBP2
Motorstorm: Apocalypse
Warhammer
Warhawk

Good deal I think.

Last edited: