Quick question on game decision

Kawaiius

Apprentice
Jan 11, 2007
So i've been playing alot of Madden lately (alot of sports games in general) and i just wanna switch it up with something different...So i've narrowed my games down to Fallout: New Vegas, Dead Island...and maybe Darksiders (with the eye on playing Darksiders 2)....So what do you guys think between the two.

DarkVincent07

Trying not to break stuff...
Mar 4, 2008
Sydney
Fallout 3 or Darksiders. Both awesome games. Fallout 3 (it's better than New Vegas) is one of the best games I've ever played and it lasted me 75 hours of play time

Via Tapatalk :)

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
[QUOTE="DarkVincent07, post: 5902508]Fallout 3 or Darksiders. Both awesome games. Fallout 3 (it's better than New Vegas) is one of the best games I've ever played and it lasted me 75 hours of play time

Via Tapatalk :)[/QUOTE]

You pretty much summed up what I was about to say. I have 102 hours on my 2nd playthrough of Fallout 3 lol. I like New Vegas, but I couldn't get into it as much as Fallout 3. I think Fallout 3 has the perfect atmosphere. The soundtrack is even better than New Vegas, I actually found myself constantly listening to Galaxy News Radio while I was shooting down Ghouls in Dunwich Building and running like hell from Deathclaws at 15xp level. :lol:

OP, try gunning for Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition. You get the game plus all the DLC for like $40 or less if you can find a used copy. It also comes with glitches too!

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Dead Island, IMO, is the better game out of the three. I was addicted to that game, I played it mostly Solo too. Can't wait for Riptide.
Darksiders is pretty good, actually (re)playing that now since I played Darksiders 2 through Onlive and enjoyed it.
Fallout: New Vegas is rather meh, but I dont know if thats cause its more of the same (to Fallout 3) or if I just didnt like it

EDIT: Looking up, was Fallout 3 GOTYs bugs ever fixed? If I recall right, doesnt that have more glitches then standard version? lol