Quick question?

Legend Killer

Master Poster
Dec 24, 2005
I have a question Is there any way to copy songs from your PSP or PC to the X360 hdd?
I know how to stream them from both but I just want to know if copying them is possible. :neutral:

kryton101

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2006
as far as I know the answer is NO.

You can only rip from a CD and stream from everthing else. It's to ensure copyright protection. (although as far as I know you can burn to cd and then load that in.)

G_H_G

Ahead of the Game
Mar 3, 2006
[QUOTE="pendinginsanity, post: 0]Ever heard about USB Flash drives?[/quote]

You still can't copy music that way either AFAIK. You can only stream music from flash drives.

P

pendinginsanity

[QUOTE="G_H_G, post: 0]You still can't copy music that way either AFAIK. You can only stream music from flash drives.[/quote]

You can buy the XSATA HDD kit so you can transfer stuff.

Legend Killer

Master Poster
Dec 24, 2005
[QUOTE="kryton101, post: 0]as far as I know the answer is NO.

You can only rip from a CD and stream from everthing else. It's to ensure copyright protection. (although as far as I know you can burn to cd and then load that in.)[/QUOTE]

Ah crap,so is there anyway to stream them over wifi from my PSP I did it with my Laptop?

A

Aleman

[QUOTE="Legend Killer, post: 0]Ah crap,so is there anyway to stream them over wifi from my PSP I did it with my Laptop?[/quote]

Nope, you can only stream through Windows PC's using either Windows Media Player 11, Windows Media Connect, or third party apps (a lot of which are freeware). You can stream from Macs too with Connect360.