Quick survey (Minis - trying to improve the platform for developers/customers)

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
Hey guys (yep, long time no see, i know)

http://johnpolson.polldaddy.com/s/minis-consumer-survey

Basically, this survey has been done to try and get customer feedback on the Playstation "Minis" platform, and then try and put the results forward to Sony and try and get them to improve it. This could have positive implications for you, the customer, as well as the indie developers who make the Minis games.

Last i heard, the survey had over 600 replies. It needs to get as many as possible though to increase chances of Sony paying attention.

It takes (at most) 30 seconds to fill out, so please spare that time :).

Results will be posted on Gamasutra

http://johnpolson.polldaddy.com/s/minis-consumer-survey

(also should point out it isn't my survey, it's being done by a Gamasutra writer.)

Last edited:

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Main issue with minis is they normally just suck, or are just plain stupid. Though if they allowed them to have trophies, such as 1 silver and 3 bronzes, it wouldnt surprise me to see there sales sky rocket from what they are now.

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
[QUOTE="Fenix, post: 5854202]Main issue with minis is they normally just suck[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's a fair generalisation at all. There are some real gems on the platform. Some are better than full-sized PSN games. Saying "they normally just suck" is silly.

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
Should point out that it isn't my survey.

Also, share it if you have twitter or anything, folks! :)

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
[QUOTE="Carl, post: 5854208]I don't think that's a fair generalisation at all. There are some real gems on the platform. Some are better than full-sized PSN games. Saying "they normally just suck" is silly.[/QUOTE]

Which ones are better then full-sized PSN games?

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
"Velocity" and "Where is My Heart?" are two of my personal favourites, and definitely two i would say are better than most PSN games.

Flying Hamster, Pix'N Love Rush, The 2D Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character and Coconut Dodge are other examples of great games on the Minis platform. Great fun and great value for money, especially as they work across PS3/PSP and PSVita, all on one purchase.