R6 Vegas: Ps3 forum community thread

pionata

Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2005
Hey,
Since the game is released tomorrow I tough it would be nice to have a list of ps3 forums members who want to play through coop or multiplayer and want more online buddies.

Could be a PS3 forum clan also where everyone can join in...

Tell me what you think or just post your ID ;)

edit: my id is pionata

_,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-.

Community/Clan Members
(if I made an error or your not in there message me):

pionata
Aztec_Spitz
Faceless
USAF
am1991
Geeves
hockeyknockout36
VaeVictus
Shajan
Vision357
nomad1391
KatanaKing
Speed_419
Beamer1112
LethalAlchemist
Slugslinger
d4rkness10
sonickev
StoneyMalloney
Mayhem_21
Mr_Wizzles
d4rkness10
sonickev
StoneyMalloney
Trentasaurus
WayneManor
CovertCELL
shifty100
BadAndy
Kimaris
Thorzilla
_,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-._,-.

A

Aztec_Spitz

hey im getting this game the second it hits the shelves, already fully bought from my EB store near my house add me if u like...

Aztec_Spitz

Geeves

Apprentice
Jun 6, 2007
Anyone how wants to play Vegas with me feel free to add me to your friends list, just tell me that this forum is where you got my ID. The idea of a PS3Forums clan is GREAT sign me up!

Faceless

Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
www.Insightcomputers.net
[QUOTE="Geeves, post: 0]Anyone how wants to play Vegas with me feel free to add me to your friends list, just tell me that this forum is where you got my ID. The idea of a PS3Forums clan is GREAT sign me up![/QUOTE]

Yeah the clan thing is a great idea. Hmmmm what could our name be....

We could just have [PS3F] tags in front of our names.. Or does this game use your PS3 onlinr ID as your name?

Apr 3, 2007
[QUOTE="Faceless, post: 0]Yeah the clan thing is a great idea. Hmmmm what could our name be....

We could just have [PS3F] tags in front of our names.. Or does this game use your PS3 onlinr ID as your name?[/quote]

If its similar to the X360 you can only use 3 characters as a prefix.

I'll have it tomorrow after 17:00 EDT.

Vision357=PSN

Jan 29, 2007
Guys theres 2 PS3forums clans that play on all games (warhawk, rfom, rb6 and expand onto other games aswell) [SFH] Hells Soldiers 8) and [B//] Bloodline (noobs) jk lol.. anyways feel free to ask in either of our threads to sign up for the clan.. there in this section down a bit.... (join SFH we have candy)

Goodfella

Super Elite
Jan 4, 2007
[QUOTE="THEBLAKWALSTREET, post: 0]Guys theres 2 PS3forums clans that play on all games (warhawk, rfom, rb6 and expand onto other games aswell) [SFH] Hells Soldiers 8) and [B//] Bloodline (noobs) jk lol.. anyways feel free to ask in either of our threads to sign up for the clan.. there in this section down a bit.... (join SFH we have candy)[/quote]Are you coming on to me :suspect:

Jan 13, 2007
sounds good. i'll see if i can reserve it today and buy tomorow. it might be too late tho:(

psnID: nomad1391
mention ps3forums when you add

S

SnowHawk

does anyone find [A5S] offending cause my clan had a message from insomniac that its offending [A5S] stands for All Saints Sinners

USAF

Apprentice
Feb 15, 2007
None of my local friends with ps3's want this game, so definitely feel free to add me. I'll be playin the crap outta this game

Dec 23, 2005
I'm getting it...but the game doesn't hit shelves until weds....tomorrow is just the shipping date for the game

pionata

Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2005
If you agree I can start the PS3F clan once I get the game, Ill invite everyone in this thread in. My internet connection is also good enough to host some full games, (good ping to my provider, ~120-150k UL). Else I dont mind, anyone can do it.

Jags71

Apprentice
Jun 22, 2005
I think I'm getting the game. Gonna do the trade two ps3 games for one new one at gamestop with that deal they got going now. Gonna get rid of FEAR(piece of crapola) and marvel:ua(had some fun with it but its outlived its lifespan)

Mar 31, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
www.myantstew.com
[QUOTE="THEBLAKWALSTREET, post: 0]Guys theres 2 PS3forums clans that play on all games (warhawk, rfom, rb6 and expand onto other games aswell) [SFH] Hells Soldiers 8) and [B//] Bloodline (noobs) jk lol.. anyways feel free to ask in either of our threads to sign up for the clan.. there in this section down a bit.... (join SFH we have candy)[/quote]

I think there might be room for a few more PS3forum clans. You guys are gonna get full fast once R6V comes out.

D

D4rkness10

yeah i will join aswell my psn is d4rkness10 add me and i can host your clan for you if you want and put it into leagues and tournys