Random bruises, cuts, stains of blood after a night out.

shcndw

Dedicated Member
Oct 29, 2006
On Thursday I got a little drunk; couldn't remember anything on that day. Woke up on Friday with a massive ache on my right arm. I couldn't move it. I rolled my sleeve up to find a massive purple bruise on my bicep along with many bruises and cuts on my knuckles.

The bruise got larger and larger.

The event has provoked me to ask whether if any of you have experienced any awkward injuries whilst drunk and you only noticed once you were awake and well.

Xelios

Elite Sage
Apr 15, 2007
Maybe something died inside you? :eek:

Cant say anything like thats happened to me though. One can only hope...

That's a nasty bruise there, never had one that bad. Definitely keep those pictures for a trophy. :)

I've woken up covered in blood countless times, normally it starts of "****, I've got blood all over me".... then I pad myself down and frantically look at myself to find where it's come from.

Then over the day when you sober up, pain starts sprouting from areas of your body, you start finding cuts over you etc. Once I went almost a whole day before I got in the shower and my back had was covered in bruises, talked to my friend on the internet and he was like "don't you remember getting kicked in by that group of kids?" ... :lol:

Sign of a good night, that's just nasty though looks like a car ran over your arm.

Tyrien

I'm a real boy!
Jul 8, 2007
Uhhh Just smacks on the head but I remember doing that one.

Does it count if I woke up with no cash in my wallet and not knowing how I got home? :(

Sep 7, 2007
Ahh yes, those mornings/afternoons. Woke up one day and my side was killing me, turns out I had a broken rib. Also turned out I lost my brand new Nike SBs! Wasn't so worried about the rib as I was the damn shoes. Ribs heal, missing shoes don't. But I feel ya man, it's even better when you never get an explanation as to what went down. Left to forever wonder what the **** happened. Love those mornings, a good excuse to start drinking early and hope ya didn't do anything drastic and/or crazy. :-|

But that is one sketchy lookin bruise...no idea as to how **** happened?

Rolovis

Superior Member
Sep 28, 2007
That would scare the heck out of me, especially if you were covered in blood and didn't have any cuts or anything.

Bigdoggy

Master Guru
Jan 24, 2008
I always remembered what happened when I went to sleep drunk, I never understood how people can't remember anything. However, I went to sleep not drunk and would awaken with sleep scratches which I never understood how I would get scratches on my arm from sleeping.

That big bruise on your arm looks like what happens at the beginning stages of being bit by a brown Recluse spider, if that bruise starts to get really black i would go to the doctor. LOL

K

Kael

[QUOTE="thorzilla, post: 0]you had some wild sex.[/quote]

that big bruise on your arm looks like what happens at the beginning stages of being bit by a brown recluse spider, if that bruise starts to get really black i would go to the doctor. Lol

With a ****ing spider !

higgos22

Master Guru
Feb 8, 2009
[QUOTE="Xelios, post: 0]Maybe something died inside you? :eek:

Cant say anything like thats happened to me though. One can only hope...[/quote]
thats really disgusting
and sounds like a good night, and a real bad morning

Thorzilla

Elite Sage
Feb 4, 2006
[QUOTE="KraZe, post: 0]

Juss had surgery yesterday ill post the scars tommorow when i take the bandage off[/quote]

Damn man, what happened?

Endless_Echo

Space Cowboy
Jan 18, 2008
[QUOTE="KraZe, post: 0]

Juss had surgery yesterday ill post the scars tommorow when i take the bandage off[/quote]

What'd ya do this time? :rolleyes:
lol jk, wat happened? Looks like you took an ultimate punch! :lol:

KraZe

Super Elite
Jan 6, 2007
i28.tinypic.com
Couple years ago i got into a madd car crash and broke 4 of my ribbs and had to have major surgery to fix them and they put a metal bar in there and like last week the metal bar broke so they had to take it out yesterday. not all bad though i got madd morphine an the rents bought me a couple video games so i got something to do while im bed ridden

MjW

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2006
I think you should take it easy with drinking like a sink. Not being able to remember what happened is not cool.
[QUOTE="Endless_Echo, post: 0]With something bigger than you.. much bigger! :shock:[/quote]
lmao :lol:

Nov 10, 2005
I once woke up at a train station two hours away from my home. I wake up with minor cuts and bruises all the time, just nothing like that pic you showed.

darky89

Forum Sage
Dec 3, 2007
In the bushes.
[QUOTE="LibertyCap89, post: 0]That's a nasty bruise there, never had one that bad. Definitely keep those pictures for a trophy. :)

I've woken up covered in blood countless times, normally it starts of "****, I've got blood all over me".... then I pad myself down and frantically look at myself to find where it's come from.
[/quote]

Someone should inform the authorities, you've obviously commited murder many times.

Yeah, always seem to be random cuts and bruises.. oh well.

shcndw

Dedicated Member
Oct 29, 2006
[QUOTE="MiNiMaL_sAnItY, post: 0]Looks like you got hammered in the literal sense.[/quote]

I guess. :p

But as Liberty said, I'm gonna keep these as some 'l33t hamm3rd picz pl0x'. I for some reason feel proud about them. Kinda relates (this might sound vile) to the crap I do; the larger or the more unique it is, the more proud I am so I start showing everyone.

Damn Kraze, must've hurt. Though it looks like you're wearing a sports bra without the straps that go over the shoulders.