Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen!

PS4freak

Counting Mod
Staff member
May 15, 2006
Louisiana
Dexter Season 1- half way through and this show is amazing. Can't believe I missed out on this show so long ago. So far would rate it 10/10, such a crafty show. Something that really went outside the box from the norm. Really good!

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
Just saw this doc on Russia's worst prisons. Notice that I say worst, not dangerous like in the US. It's from discovery channel and what I got from it is that there is a very high level of order and discipline. Some murderers can get only up to 20 years and there was barely a conflict between inmates. Actually there were no conflicts at all. See, this is how America's prison system should be. You wanna rehabilitate someone yet you put them next to some crazy fuck who can't control his anger and then the inmate serving the lesser sentence either walks out with scars on his body or doesn't walk out because he gets ganged up on and killed for just doing nothing.

Keep in mind that the first two prisons in the doc were literally filled with murderers. They each killed people and yet they didn't even raise eyebrows at each other. The easier prison which is a camp had two inmates who became best friends in there. Yet you look at the US and you see them killing each other over nothing because they all follow some ridiculous "convict code". Prison should be about serving your time, with nothing in between and that's it.

/rant

RedDragon7

Elite Sage
Jan 29, 2007
Cartoon Network's new (prequel) ThunderCats show- 8/10

Good start, already some cool action and plot twists and that was only the double-episode premiere last Friday. Can't wait to see this week's ep.

PS4freak

Counting Mod
Staff member
May 15, 2006
Louisiana
The Sopranos Season 1 9.5/10- Absolutely love that show! Can't believe I missed out on it for so long. In the process of watching season 2.

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
Just finished watching the unaired pilot for the new Wonder Woman live action show. WB were smart to cancel it. Horrible acting, unfinished special effects (there's even a scene where it's a shot of a highway from a helicopter view and at the bottom of the screen it says "add police cars" lmao, i'm guessing that's supposed to be CGI), extremely horrid sound quality (wtf, my college rental boom mic had better audio quality than this whole pilot), random voice-overs that sound entirely different than the actors pop-up out of the blue in the background as if there's a ghost in the scene with lmao..the only thing that I liked was the sexy actress who was the lead for wonder woman...she could pull it off, if only her acting was a little better, but she definitely looks the part (nice tits, ass and face)...let's hope WB doesn't screw up the live action Batman series..and please please please, do not make it like Smallville..I don't wanna wait till the last episode of the whole series to see Bats in the costume, and CGI at that..please, no more origin series..we know how he became the caped crusader, so please continue it as Batman instead of Bruce Wayne Begins.

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
Firely pilot..I got Serenity on blu-ray and I kept passing on the show for so many years, but I was curious and now I see why it gained cult status. Superb show. Mal is like a more mature Han Solo. Not saying Han Solo is bad or anything, he's fucking awesome. But I can see the Star Wars in some of the characters. Love the show so far. Summer Glau is another reason I decided to watch it. I have such a crush on her.