Rate The Signature Above You

Aug 26, 2005
Too bad the mods trimmed your down nomar (by the way nomar's use to have an old picture feel animation to it, larger too)

I'll give you 7 Nomar (for your new one) if you could've kept your old one i would have given you a 9 ;)

Hypx

Superior Member
May 28, 2005
I'll give you a 7/10, for a cool picture of Master Chief. But I'm really interested in what people think of my sig. :D

Hypx

Superior Member
May 28, 2005
You'll be switching ratings rather often if you do that. :lol:

Oh yeah, 8/10. It's pretty creative.

Aug 26, 2005
there's 3 things that tie together in Forps sig which make it clever and beautiful.

1) The PSP sig
2) Using the PSP's silver ring and the letters PSP to spell out "PSP Owner"
3) Incorporates his name, plus the icons are PSP related also.

It's a little hard to see your name (i'm just trying to find the smallest flaws)

I rate yours a 9.5 Forps, it's practically seamless.

Aug 26, 2005
Lol too much activity in the background? there's 3 ships... if you saw the original pic then there would be too much activity.

I give yours a 6 Beaker. Not too much happening in it, i like the shades of grey, black, white. Seems a little outdated though cause there are pics everywhere...

P.S. Whats that little thing under the second A in "PLAYSTATION"
^

homer

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
What is wrong with mine except the homer part that I am going to fix one of these days with photoshop. :lol:

D-Lee

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2005
www.Cubs.com
He's having a bad hairday. Intoduce him to a comb and you get an 8. The only way to make it better is to have a naked pic of J-lo on it and that's against forum rules so be happy with what you get.

homer

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
Hey you just don't insult sora, although you might insult yugioh :lol:
Edit: did you change your name from cubs are dawgs or something. I notice some change I don't know

D-Lee

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2005
www.Cubs.com
Yeah I changed it from CubsRGawds to Nomar because I thought CubsRGawds was kinda nerdy looking. But Nomar is a god so it's kinda like implying that the cubs are godly you know what I mean?

FmanFORPS3

Forum Elder
Aug 2, 2004
^ homer's sig ^

6/10 cause the text has a white background, and kind of ruins the pic.

Perfect Sin said:
there's 3 things that tie together in Forps sig which make it clever and beautiful.

1) The PSP sig
2) Using the PSP's silver ring and the letters PSP to spell out "PSP Owner"
3) Incorporates his name, plus the icons are PSP related also.

It's a little hard to see your name (i'm just trying to find the smallest flaws)

I rate yours a 9.5 Forps, it's practically seamless.
Thanks. I will probably fix the 'man' of the F'man'FORPS3 sooner or later, but not now :) ...

J

justintheman99

Ill give the house's a 8 just because it looks very well done. I really have to make up one for myslef. All I made so far is my avatar so maybe someone can rate that....?

Sep 13, 2005
7/10

Sadly, I have no idea who that guy is, so I am unable to make a personal connection to your signature. Good use of colors. I don't appreciate the slam on MS Paint though, that is a quality program. :wink:

pacman326

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2005
LMAO, you don't know he is? Pull a copy of Final Fantasy X out, and you will figure it out!

The reason why paint sucks is that it cannot do major editing, nor add nice effects. I couldn't even resize it to specifications, or compress it! So I had to use Ifran view to do all that other stuff!

I realise my siggy is kinda plain, and my name isn't even in there, but I still dont get how to use my copy of Photoshop CS2. I guarantee when I do, it will look much better. :D