Read Dead Redemption looks AND PLAYS best on Xbox One X

sainraja

Forum Sage
Jun 16, 2006
www.hussainraja.com
Xbox has flaws. PlayStation has flaws. Switch has flaws. There is no "perfect" system.

mynd, when you, yourself, live in the past, specially when it comes to PlayStation, how can you use that as criticism for someone else?

mynd

Ultimate Veteran
May 3, 2006
Down Under
Ummmmm, that I do not live in the past........ And I trust nobody with my personal info.

Don't cry because I do not like the 4K player on the Xbox. If you like it then great! Keep watching your movies. I already switched to Vudu so I have no need for a 4K player.
Ironic youd choose a shittier lower bit rate because you think the 4k player is crap.
ROFL.

mynd

Ultimate Veteran
May 3, 2006
Down Under
Xbox has flaws. PlayStation has flaws. Switch has flaws. There is no "perfect" system.

mynd, when you, yourself, live in the past, specially when it comes to PlayStation, how can you use that as criticism for someone else?
Who says I live in the past? I think the PS4 is a fine piece of kit.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
Ironic youd choose a shittier lower bit rate because you think the 4k player is crap.
ROFL.
Funny I chose a format that doesn't pause every 30 seconds....... I have 1tb speed and the picture is flawless. And I can watch my movies on any device I want wherever I am. Disc based movies are useless. Quit crying about it already. Damn man..

mynd

Ultimate Veteran
May 3, 2006
Down Under
Funny I chose a format that doesn't pause every 30 seconds....... I have 1tb speed and the picture is flawless. And I can watch my movies on any device I want wherever I am. Disc based movies are useless. Quit crying about it already. Damn man..
Who's crying, you choose a shittier quality format and your fine with that.
But don't try and tell me my 4k player doesn't shit all over your streaming option, because it simply does. And don't try to bring up "pauses" which you've already been told is bullshit. I have about 30 4k discs, not one of the "pauses".

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
Who's crying, you choose a shittier quality format and your fine with that.
But don't try and tell me my 4k player doesn't shit all over your streaming option, because it simply does. And don't try to bring up "pauses" which you've already been told is bullshit. I have about 30 4k discs, not one of the "pauses".
Oh well. The 4K media player is shit. Sorry you do not agree. Have a good day.

I also could care less if they did in fact fix the horrible issues it launched with. I moved on to a digital format. Oh no my 2hr movie looks slightly different compared to a physical movie that I can not even see unless I am right up on my screen lol. It is just movies dude. Get over it!

Aug 12, 2008
tyneside
Oh well. The 4K media player is shit.
BC is not and will not ever be a factor in what makes a console better. Nobody buys a next gen console to play previous gen games on it. That is a damn fact.

Microsoft is known for starting out as the lesser console. It will indeed happen again with the next console.
oh my, Lethal.... what happened to you. could always count on you to be non-biased towards any console. but now....

meanwhile.... 500+ BC games say hello.