ready to hack again

RuStY98

Apprentice
May 5, 2011
Bondi, NSW
I dunno if its true but a link came up on google saying anon planing atack, now i cant find the link again:confused: i reallllllly hope not becasue i only got my ps3 last month so i havint even has much play time :mad: i really hate these hackers man.

F

FUTURE_MABUS

as a gamer if sony gets shut down again, i have no choice but to move to xbox360. in my own interest.

-Shafty-

overstepping the mark
Sep 7, 2007
[QUOTE="FUTURE_MABUS, post: 5529867]as a gamer if sony gets shut down again, i have no choice but to move to xbox360. in my own interest.[/QUOTE]

F

FUTURE_MABUS

i know it is sad. i really like ps3 i have had all the consoles . ps1 ps2. i have an xbox360 sitting on my floor. im a loyal fan of playstation. however what i said earlier.....sorry.

-Shafty-

overstepping the mark
Sep 7, 2007
[QUOTE="FUTURE_MABUS, post: 5529873]i know it is sad. i really like ps3 i have had all the consoles . ps1 ps2. i have an xbox360 sitting on my floor. im a loyal fan of playstation. however what i said earlier.....sorry.[/QUOTE]

So tell me... why is your 360 just sat on the floor?

Jul 6, 2008
@Everyone who is worried.
Relax. A group of black hats can’t do anything against a prepared multi million dollar industry. Sony left their guard down and got hit. They cheaped out on their security budget and now are paying the consequences. It is cumbersome for us now yeah but we will benefit in the long run. Do not think that Anon or any other groups are above others. There are adepts fighting on both sides and white hats are just as good. Hopefully Sony already dished out for more security and more white hats to protect themselves. If they have, no one is getting trough.</p>
</p>

F

FUTURE_MABUS

because there are to many littl ekids that REALLY drive me crazy. playstation to me has a better online gaming experience. its more laid back it seems. plus i got both consoles because i like gears of war. and i play with my bro online. he has an xbox

RuStY98

Apprentice
May 5, 2011
Bondi, NSW
I really miss my xbox but what i played so far on the ps3 has been awesome im playing more single player then i did with my xbox and thats not due to the psn being down lol i dont know why it is but i got into it more

**** these pusssy *** anonymous bunch of ****n nerds that never been laid before. go get some pusssy and get off psn nuts!!!!!!!!!! ****n computer nerds **** uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Do not bypass the swear filter. -Ixion

Last edited by a moderator:
U

underthetable

[QUOTE="SMILEY805HSC, post: 5531246]**** these pusssy *** anonymous bunch of ****n nerds that never been laid before. go get some pusssy and get off psn nuts!!!!!!!!!! ****n computer nerds **** uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu[/QUOTE]

They'll never do it

Last edited by a moderator: