Recommendations for Vita Games?

Jun 10, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
I recently got a PlayStation Vita, and it was a happy surprise to find some of the PS Store games I bought to be available on it. So I am doing another Play-through of Shovel Knight (not that I need a excuse to do so). But when am done with that, any recommendation of games I should get? I am not picky at all about games, and I enjoy almost any genera of game. I just tend to avoid Strat, Horror, and FPS (I play FPS on a PC, not console).

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
Here are a list of my favorite Vita games.

Mortal Kombat
Injustice
Gravity Rush
Killzone
Uncharted
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Sonic & Allstars Racing
Persona 4 Golden
Minecraft
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Little Big Planet

Teetie

Apprentice
May 2, 2015
Persona 4
Final Fantasy X
Tales of Hearts
Killzone
Tearaway
Ratchet & Clank trilogy
MGS 2&3

Ok, so they're half remakes. Oh well.

Last edited:

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Funny that you post this, I recharged my Vita last night to see if I can get a game on again ;)

Here's some that I enjoyed, though I will admit I haven't finished all of them.
I'm honest that I'm not a big indie-fan, so yeah can't tell you which indies to go for.

Assassin's Creed: Liberation [If you can look post possible lags and such, this game is actually quite good to me, which is fun coming from someone who only likes the first 2 in the series]
God of War Remasters
Sly Trilogy [Didn't have a PS2 and never played these games so I can admit that these were fun to play!]
Tearaway
Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
Also, Persona 3. It is a PSN title that was made for the PSP, but I played it on my Vita. Absolutely great game. I actually liked it better than P4 Golden.

Jun 10, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
[QUOTE="raremew, post: 6451508]Persona 4 Golden
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace
Arcana Hearts 3: Love Max!!!!
Injustice (for vita)
The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth[/QUOTE]

For Persona games, is it recommended that I play them all? I do not want to pick up P4Gold and be completely lost and not understand what is going on.

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
[QUOTE="jiggy_Station, post: 6451525]For Persona games, is it recommended that I play them all? I do not want to pick up P4Gold and be completely lost and not understand what is going on.[/QUOTE]

Nah.....they are all unrelated. Similar game mechanics and such, but the stories do not tie together.

Jun 10, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
[QUOTE="Christopher, post: 6451544]Nah.....they are all unrelated. Similar game mechanics and such, but the stories do not tie together.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, A local game store is selling Persona 4 gold for about 15 dollars, Ill have to buy it before they sell it to someone else then. Thanks. :D

Jun 10, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
[QUOTE="Christopher, post: 6451693]that is basically stealing. :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, especially since at GameStop its normally 17 dollars used. So I went out and bought it today with my tip money. ^^ Can't wait to play it.