Red Bull gives you Euphoria

richie217

Power Overwhelming
Dec 10, 2008
RED Bull Cola may be banned in Germany after traces of cocaine were found in samples of the drink.

Six German states have ordered retailers to stop selling the beverage and more are expected to follow this week.
Samples of the popular drink examined by the German food authorities were found to contain 0.4 micrograms of cocaine per litre. They were said the have been caused by the method of processing a cocoa leaf.
'The institute examined Red Bull Cola in an elaborate chemical process and found traces of cocaine,' Bernhard Kuehnle, head of the food safety department at the German federal ministry for consumer protection said.
Germany's Federal Institute for Risk Assessment said the cocaine level was too low to pose a health risk. It planned to produce a more detailed report tomorrow.
A spokesperson for Red Bull Australia said: "Germany authorities have raised concerns regarding Red Bull Cola due to the use of a decocainised coca leaf extract in the product. We are in contact with the authorities to clarify the issue.
"Decocainised Coca leaf extracts are used as flavouring in foodstuffs around the world and are considered as safe (eg FDA Gras Status, Council of Europe). Red Bull Cola and other foodstuff containing such extracts may therefore be sold legally.
"Recent product analysis has confirmed that the leaf extract use in Red Bull Simply Cola is safe."
Those tricky Germans are now cutting there Coke with Redbull. :lol:

SpyroViper

The Derailer
May 9, 2008
I don't understand all of this.

Red Bull doesn't do anything to me, I drink it like every other soda like Coke etc, I don't see the hoopla about it, it affects me about as much as drinking water does....

Same goes for Caffeine.. I don't get it.

V3nom

Provehito in Altum
Nov 17, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Red Bull gives me a kick for all of 5 minutes then it wears off!

Red Bull Cola is total crap!

I've been drinking Coffee since I was 10, maybe that's why it doesn't affect me :shock:

Kydosan

Forum Elder
Apr 3, 2007
Hahs, that's pretty cool :D

Red Bull coke is good - lots of natural ingredients, not a lot of junk and chemicals like most soft drinks.

FdMstng99

Forum Sage
Feb 19, 2008
Maryland
[QUOTE="SpyroViper, post: 0]I don't understand all of this.

Red Bull doesn't do anything to me, I drink it like every other soda like Coke etc, I don't see the hoopla about it, it affects me about as much as drinking water does....

Same goes for Caffeine.. I don't get it.[/quote]

Same here, none of those energy drinks do anything for me. Coffee doesn't do anything for me either, I'm just addicted to the caffeine.

SpyroViper

The Derailer
May 9, 2008
[QUOTE="FdMstng99, post: 0]Same here, none of those energy drinks do anything for me. Coffee doesn't do anything for me either, I'm just addicted to the caffeine.[/quote]

I don't even get addicted lol!

Either some of us are 100% immune to these things or 90% of the population are crack heads :snicker

FdMstng99

Forum Sage
Feb 19, 2008
Maryland
[QUOTE="SpyroViper, post: 0]I don't even get addicted lol!

Either some of us are 100% immune to these things or 90% of the population are crack heads :snicker[/quote]

I can do without the energy drink but I need my morning coffee.

I'm guessing more crack heads. ;)

SpyroViper

The Derailer
May 9, 2008
Everyone needs morning coffee! I just don't get the kick :(

Saying that, the only thing that has ever given me a kick has been some super strong 'proper' perculated coffee that I made a few years back, it was so strong that just sniffing it would make you gag and cough.

That, gave me a little kick but only for like 2 mins lol! Then I felt like I was going to die :snicker

kider

Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2009
[QUOTE="micromagic, post: 0]Never tried the cola, might have to give it a try now!![/quote]

Don't do it man, its disgusting!

Dec 25, 2005
[QUOTE="SpyroViper, post: 0]Red Bull Cola!

How about Red Bull Iron Bru Cola Pepsi Coke!

That is Hardcore![/quote]

We shall call it "Gangbang!"

It gangrapes your heart to ignition! ©

kider

Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2009
Water and tropical juice are pretty much the only things I drink. Sure I will have the occasional fizzy drink but I honestly prefer the taste of things like juice.

SpyroViper

The Derailer
May 9, 2008
Ahhh but even Juice can be bad for you. If it isn't 'actual juice' but instead the 'from concentrate' crap companies try to pass off as juice, it's just as bad. Virtually no vitamins or minerals and it's mostly acidic. The only good juice is actual squeezed juice.