Remastered Final Fantasy classics coming to Xbox

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
Why would anyone pay $29.99 for FF XV Pocket Edition when you can play the incredible original version for $15.

AsterPhoenix

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2008
Well with Crystal Chronicles coming to PS4 which was only on Nintendo platforms. Square has decided to just put the games on all platforms now. Regardless of those FF games I played them enough times anyway. I wouldn't even be surprised like they'll do the same next gen and rerelease those games on them like Capcom and Sega does with some of their collections.
Re-release them over and over again.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
I never played the Crystal Chronicles games because I read they weren't very good. And then years later I watched a retrospective video pretty much echoing the same thing.

I actually can't keep track of how many different spin-offs and expansions they've made for the franchise. There's certainly nothing final about the number of releases, that's for sure.

AsterPhoenix

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2008
Yeah I heard about the Crystal Chronicles series but it didn't interest me much at the time I was more into the modern FF at the time and I haven't owned a Gamecube.

Haha yeah I don't think there will be ever a "Final Fantasy" anymore well the first one was originally going to be the Final one but it just become a franchise.
Well there's a lot and certainly over time they come to milk it more and more.
When it comes to lot of things people buy things because of the name.