Request for sexy signature. SP + Mahoosive rep.

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
Yes yes, you know the drill when it comes to a Carl signature.

As you probably had guessed upon reading the thread title (if not, seek serious medical attention), i am in need of a new signature and avatar. Had this set for more than 2 months now, and awesome though it is, it needs renewing :p

So...I'm thinking of going for another Vikki one :snicker. If that's a surprise to you then, again, you may want to seek some medical attention. I won't bother with searching google for decent pictures this time, as you lot usually do a far better job than me, and the pictures i find rarely get used.

So, go ahead and search google for "Vikki Blows". Just don't blame me if you see some nipples :p Not that it's a bad thing if you do see her nipples...But yes. Just thought i'd put that there so you can't blame me when your mother walks in and sees you looking at Vikki topless :) Anyway, back to the topic...Any good picture that you find of her will be awesome, if you like it then i'm sure i/everyone will. Just make sure that IF you pick a topless picture you use some kind of effect to cover her nipples, so i can get passed the forum rules ;)

As for size, I'm a subscriber so please make it the standard subscriber size of 550 (wide) by 160 (high) and no more than 60KB.

In the way of rewards, everyone that enters will get some big rep points from me, aswell as some SP reward. And the one i pick will get from me and a bigger amount of SP. I don't know how many it will be, but likely about 4000.

I look forward to seeing your entries. I don't expect to get 300 replies too *cough* Holly... *cough*

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
I shall have a crack at this again... :lol:. But I have a new technique in my arsenal now and hopefully theres some better photoshoots shes done since your last request.

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
She should have done some more for Page3 if nothing else. Even if not there's some decent old ones lol

And Aaron they aren't bad, even if they are just cropped :p

OwnZilla

Elite Member
Jul 12, 2008
I'll have a go at this soon

btw: do you agree that the women in hustle tonight looked SOOOO much like vikki :p

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
I'll have a lil go at this, I'm going to try something new too, hopefully it will turn out ok haha.

edit: coming along ok, i'll finish it off a bit later on ;)

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
[QUOTE="Carl, post: 0]She should have done some more for Page3 if nothing else. Even if not there's some decent old ones lol

And Aaron they aren't bad, even if they are just cropped :p[/quote]
Page 3 pictures are horrible for sigs, as they're nearly all verticle.

gruddy

Elite Sage
Aug 29, 2007
Xelis, that's a gorgeous signature!

Would it be possible for you to share the PSD with me? I won't copy it or anything. Just for learning reasons :p Or you can just tell me what effects you used if you would be so kind.

@ Carl - I still haven't had a chance to have a go

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
[QUOTE="gruddy, post: 0]Xelis, that's a gorgeous signature!

Would it be possible for you to share the PSD with me? I won't copy it or anything. Just for learning reasons :p Or you can just tell me what effects you used if you would be so kind.

@ Carl - I still haven't had a chance to have a go[/quote]
Sure, Im all for teaching and learning.

http://rapidshare.com/files/181436507/Vikki4.psd

Most of the brushes used are from deviantart.

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
[QUOTE="-DooM-, post: 0]you do know you can upload psd's there ?[/quote]
Nope, but I have a rapidshare account so I just put it there. If that a problem for anyone then I can put it on deviantart, but as only like 3 people will download theres little point.

gruddy

Elite Sage
Aug 29, 2007
Xelis, may I ask what you did at Layer 19 and Layer 19 Copy?

Thanks for the link. I appreciate it and will hopefully use some of the same techniques ;)

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
[QUOTE="gruddy, post: 0]Xelis, may I ask what you did at Layer 19 and Layer 19 Copy?

Thanks for the link. I appreciate it and will hopefully use some of the same techniques ;)[/quote]

[QUOTE="-DooM-, post: 0]Layer 19 Copy is a toapz layer & Layer 19 seems like a color variation layer.[/quote]
DooM is partly correct.

Layer 19 Copy is a topaz layer.

Layer 19 has a Lighting Effects (Spotlight) on it then set to Soft Light 65%

This may make it easier for you guys, heres the tutorial I used.

Sorry for derailling your thread Carl.

While were on it, could someone point me to a tutorial or tell me what brush I use for smudging to achieve the effect on this signature.

Around his arms.

MentallyCritical

The Godless Heathen
Jun 13, 2007
Home:Wanking.
mentallycritical.wordpress.com
[QUOTE="Xelis, post: 0]DooM is partly correct.

Layer 19 Copy is a topaz layer.

Layer 19 has a Lighting Effects (Spotlight) on it then set to Soft Light 65%

This may make it easier for you guys, heres the tutorial I used.

While were on it, could someone point me to a tutorial or tell me what brush I use for smudging to achieve the effect on this signature.

Around his arms.[/quote]

seems like a mask clipping to me

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
[QUOTE="-DooM-, post: 0]New ones(might add more)
[/quote]

That's hot. Like the nipple coverage. Good job man, well done. Repped.

[QUOTE="Xelis, post: 0]Nice nipple covering DooM :lol:.... Spunky.

Best sig I've made in a long long time.[/quote]

That's gorgeous...Tasty. Thanks for that, that's amazing. Repped

[QUOTE="gruddy, post: 0]
@ Carl - I still haven't had a chance to have a go[/quote]

It's fine man. You have GCSE mocks at the minute so i can forgive you.

[QUOTE="-DooM-, post: 0]one more sig
v1

v2
[/quote]

Again, sexy. Thanks.

[QUOTE="Xelis, post: 0]

[/quote]

How much more derailing could you possibly do? :lol:

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
[QUOTE="Carl, post: 0]How much more derailing could you possibly do? :lol:[/quote]
I guess I could start posting lolcats. :roll:

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
I guess i can forgive you, as you did such an awesome job with the sig you did.