Reservoir Dogs Collectors Edition in cool packaging

Redman_DK

Master Poster
Nov 11, 2005
Reservoir Dogs also steps into the line of Blu-rays to get a collectors edition, but this one does it with style:

Reservoir Dogs: Collector's Edition - Limited Petrol Can Packaging (2 Discs)
Due for release on 20/10/2008

Match book style inlay
Art cards
Commentary with Quentin Tarantino, producer Lawrence Bender and selected cast and crew
Pulp Factoid Viewer
The Critics' Commentaries
Playing It Fast and Loose
Profiling the Reservoir Dogs
Tipping Guide
Deleted Scenes
The Class of '92: Sundance Interviews
Tarantino's Sundance Institute Film-makers Lab
An Introduction to Film Noir: Writers and Film-makers feature
Dedications - Tarantino on his influences
Securing the Shot: Location Scouting with Billy Fox feature
Original Interviews with Tarantino and cast
Reservoir Dolls
K-Billy Super Sounds of the 70's
Reservoir Dogs Style Guide
Link

This movie wasn't on my list of Blu-ray's to get, but after seeing this it's on the top of my list.

Lemonade727

Superior Member
Jul 17, 2008
[QUOTE="GuitarrassDeAmor, post: 0]I have never seen the movie..hmm. Nice collector's edition though.[/quote]

You should check it out, it's a great movie.

grcswoosh

Master Poster
Oct 5, 2007
SoCal
[QUOTE="GuitarrassDeAmor, post: 0]I have never seen the movie..hmm. Nice collector's edition though.[/quote]
Definitely check this movie out, this movie is Tarantinos first classic.

I have the regular bluray and it is beautiful, especially if you have seen the DVD and especially especially if you've seen the VHS version. I remember seeing this for the first time in like 94/95 on VHS and I thought he filmed it with a broken camera. Come Nov 2007 when I got the BR and damn it looks like a real hollywood movie :lol:

Toorok

Apprentice
Jul 6, 2005
[QUOTE="grcswoosh, post: 0]Definitely check this movie out, this movie is Tarantinos first classic.

I have the regular bluray and it is beautiful, especially if you have seen the DVD and especially especially if you've seen the VHS version. I remember seeing this for the first time in like 94/95 on VHS and I thought he filmed it with a broken camera. Come Nov 2007 when I got the BR and damn it looks like a real hollywood movie :lol:[/quote]

really, i'm not sure if i'll buy this. Bu if the quality is better than the dvd collectors edition, than i might be buying it after all.