Resetting My Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
Is there a way of resetting my account on here... Like as if it was new or near new again...

I am asking because i feel i have to start from scratch again and do away with all the shit i have posted and done more or less.. So is there any possibility of resetting my account to zero and me starting fresh again..

I don't care for the post count and rep given too me over the years... I am happy to start from zero again and work my way up...

Also SP points are pointless to me all together and i would love the ability for them to be disabled on my account...

I know this is a big ask and all... But i would feel so much better from scratch

:grin:

F34R

Legend
Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
[QUOTE="claud3, post: 6314340]Is there a way of resetting my account on here... Like as if it was new or near new again...

I am asking because i feel i have to start from scratch again and do away with all the shit i have posted and done more or less.. So is there any possibility of resetting my account to zero and me starting fresh again..

I don't care for the post count and rep given too me over the years... I am happy to start from zero again and work my way up...

Also SP points are pointless to me all together and i would love the ability for them to be disabled on my account...

I know this is a big ask and all... But i would feel so much better from scratch

:grin:[/QUOTE]

I doubt they're going to reset your account. That will cause more problems with the forums. Honestly, resetting your account isn't going to change who you are. Sorry.

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
well, you're previous posts are not going to go anywhere. Sorry, but as F34R said, trying to do so would be problematic. Best I can *possibly* offer is allow you to create a new account, delete your current profile, and then change your new account username back to what it is now (if that is what you want). PM me if you want to talk about it.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
I would rather you not delete your posts. You contributed a lot to my official Grand Theft Auto thread in the PlayStation Legacy forum.

F34R

Legend
Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
[QUOTE="Christopher, post: 6314379]well, you're previous posts are not going to go anywhere. Sorry, but as F34R said, trying to do so would be problematic. Best I can *possibly* offer is allow you to create a new account, delete your current profile, and then change your new account username back to what it is now (if that is what you want). PM me if you want to talk about it.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't worry about his posts being deleted.

[QUOTE="Black, post: 6314389]I would rather you not delete your posts. You contributed a lot to my official Grand Theft Auto thread in the PlayStation Legacy forum.[/QUOTE]
I think it's just a little awkward to even consider doing something like this. He's been wanting to change, saying he will change, blah blah, on several occasions. Even doing as little as you brought up isn't going to change who he is.

My two cents.

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
Ok since it would he a problem and and going through creating a new account

Plus i thank you Blacksite for giving me credit for adding great stuff to the GTA section and threads

I take this back and thank you for replying... I do accept it was out off the blue

Just thought a fresh start, was a good start....

I will ask for a deletion of this thread thank you

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
I have seen on some other forus threads called such things as "account deletion requests" might be due to different software allowing such things.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="claud3, post: 6314408]Ok since it would he a problem and and going through creating a new account

Plus i thank you Blacksite for giving me credit for adding great stuff to the GTA section and threads

I take this back and thank you for replying... I do accept it was out off the blue

Just thought a fresh start, was a good start....

I will ask for a deletion of this thread thank you

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
No, it's Black now. ›.‹

I would just ask for a username change in Ghost's thread if I were you.

-Shafty-

overstepping the mark
Sep 7, 2007
You're Claud3, the most random forum poster on all the web. A new account isn't gonna change who you are dude.

If you want change then it is only you that can do that bud

Status
Not open for further replies.