Resident Evil 5 box art

DontKnowMe

Forum Elder
Oct 19, 2006
http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/208416/capcom-releases-official-resident-evil-5-box-art/

Follow the link.

Capcom has released the official box art for Resident Evil 5, showing Chris Redfield and newcomer Sheva Alomar back-to-back, along with some of the mysterious Kijuju scrawls in the background.
This morning Capcom revealed the official box art for Resident Evil 5, which sports the nifty glowing "5" shown in earlier trailers and some of the unofficial box art circulating the web. Known for their varying art depending on region, it's yet to be seen whether this art will differ from the PAL version of the game.
The artists behind the design integrated the location of the game nicely into the box art, as well as some of the mysterious "Kijuju" scribbles that have appeared on the official site. Take a look below, and let us know what you think. Additionally, if you missed our exclusive blowout of Resident Evil 5 in our January issue it's probably a good time to go check that out.

A

Ali_Ps3addict

+rep for sharing thanks man

Looks great doesn't matter if the AI is not good for me

:D

clean515

Elite Guru
Oct 11, 2007
I actually prefer the uk version without the people in it.

However the resident evil 4 special edition one totally kicks it *** in every way (looks much better in real life, the metal stuff is actually hard and shiny).

Stylee

Apprentice
May 27, 2006
that cover art might be changed, if you notice from some of fan art boxes the cover has a serious resemblance to that 360 fan art. its believed that capcom once again just ripped off someone elses art.

they did it before, you know its bad when you see a game on a shelf and theres an IGN logo on it.

SonyJunkie

Gaming Guru
May 14, 2006
I like it. It's not anything special, just the two characters in it with the number 5. I like the UK version a little better though. It is just nicer imo.