Resignation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2008
www.Thetf.net
I am resigning as a member of staff with immediate effect. This is due differences I have with the management.

If you wish to contact me, you can via Twitter and on NeoGAF.

It was a lot of fun being a member here. It is not any-more and has not been for some time.

I wish the new management the best of luck with the site. I hope it continues to grow. It'll take a lot of work to turn it around, but you should get there in the end.

Mr.Bishop

Administrator
Dec 21, 2009
Montreal
www.psu.com
Well I would like to extend a hearty and wholesome thank-you for all the hard work you've put in over the years Galv. I certainly hope that you will continue to check back to the site once in a while and offer the strong and well-informed opinions you always have.

All the best, and again - thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the work.

Agriel

Forum Sage
Mar 7, 2007
[QUOTE="TwentyThree, post: 5510597]Sad to see another great Mod step down... wish you the best Galv, it was great working with you.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much what I wanted to post.

Ixion

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 29, 2005
New York
Galv, you were my hero growing up. I always wanted to be a mod, because you were a mod. I even used to go on Microsoft Word and pretend to be you, moderating posts with a fair, unbiased perspective. Growing up in a rough neighborhood, with abusive parents, you were my shining light. I would spend my entire day scouring PSU, looking for posts that were excellently modded by you. You were my entire reason to live.

No, not really, but you're cool. Lata. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.