Robinson: The Journey launches November 8 in the US and Canada, November 9 in Europe

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006

Robinson: The Journey will launch for PlayStation VR in the United States and Canada on November 8, and in Europe on November 9, publisher and developer Crytek announced.

The virtual reality game is set in the world of Tyson III, a mysterious extrasolar planet teeming with dinosaurs. Players take on the role of Robin, a young boy whose ship crash-landed on planet’s surface, and journey through their surroundings with robot companion HIGS and baby T-Rex Laika while solving puzzles, unearthing secrets, and surviving in hostile territory.

Visit the game’s official website here.
Source

The baby T-Rex looks cute. It could be worth buying PS VR to play this game.

Feb 16, 2007
Okayama
This will probably be the next game I buy. I want to get battlezone, but I may wait until the price drops. Not sure how much Robinson will cost, but I may pay full price... We'll see.

Sir_Scud

Super Elite
Dec 30, 2007
I am pretty excited for Robinson. Watched someone playing it months ago and it just looked like it would be a lot of fun. VR games have been wildly priced, some really testing the true value in my opinion, so I am hoping they don't put too much on it.

Feb 16, 2007
Okayama
It's 60 bucks... *sigh*

I really want it. Put "see dinosaurs" on that list of things I've wanted since I was 11... I mean, I wanted VR since before that, really, because I didn't go through my dinosaur obsession until I was unable to get Mario wallpaper and got Dinosaurs as a replacement back when I was 9 or so, but I was waiting for VR since before that.

I need to freeze my game purchases for a while, though. I will be missing a big chunk of my income for a while.

Feb 16, 2007
Okayama
I live in Japan, so I've been buying everything on PSN as getting games on disc is a huge pain. I actually don't own a single physical release on PS4, so when I recently learned that all PS4 games require full installations, it was legitimately shocking. That's more of a side story, though, and the main story is that it's 60 bucks on PSN.