Rumour: Home to launch with LBP?

Scotracer

Master Poster
Sep 8, 2006
[QUOTE="Prosthetic, post: 0]Hopefully it does as it's been in the works for way too long.

I'm a little unsure on Home though, will we have to buy it or will it be a free download?[/quote]

According to Sony, the basics are free but there will be micro-transactions for stuff like clothing and furniture.

Prosthetic

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2008
www.globalwrestling.org
[QUOTE="Scotracer, post: 0]According to Sony, the basics are free but there will be micro-transactions for stuff like clothing and furniture.[/quote]

Ah right that sounds fair enough so long as the pricing isn't too much. It's a bit lame that they're region locking it though.

I'm sure I heard it was coming out this year, I can't provide a link though as it was a while ago, so take it for what it's worth.

B

bloodwarg

i was hyped for home... 2 years ago wen i bought the ps3 thinking it wud get released within a few week mayb months but now after 2 years i've given up. i'll use wen comes but won't be peeing myself in excitemnt for it. not like i am for fallout 3 anyways :)

60gps3uk

the sony boss said in a PSN download that it would be available this autumn (fall in america).

damn take it no one actually knows then? I was hopeful of seeing it in the next few weeks or so.

Apr 16, 2007
I'd perfer Home be released Earlier in October, right before all the big game titles come out. Download home on lets say, Ocotber 10th. A few days later when have SOCOM and Saints Row 2, later is LBP and Motorostmr 2, etc

Feb 16, 2007
Okayama
[QUOTE="bloodwarg, post: 0]i was hyped for home... 2 years ago wen i bought the ps3 thinking it wud get released within a few week mayb months but now after 2 years i've given up. i'll use wen comes but won't be peeing myself in excitemnt for it. not like i am for fallout 3 anyways :)[/quote]

How did you hear about Home 2 years ago? Were you let in on secrets none of us were? A year and a half, maybe, but 2? I want THAT kind of inside info.

Nuvian

Master Sage
Feb 4, 2008
Would be very cool if they launched together, i just hope they don't rush home out the door to meet the LBP release date, I'd rather have it next year in a good working shape then full of bugs this year.

RotaryMatt

Superior Member
Sep 3, 2007
Well right now all we can do is hope and wait. I for one am looking forward to home. I know my girl and I will have fun organizing our homes and just messing around. Home is gonna be another great casual feature for us to just have, even if you don't decide to use it atleast you'll have it to show your local friends or something and it may get them to buy a ps3. I want home and little big.

Wallin

Apprentice
Feb 23, 2008
Under your bed!
Dunno if its a good tactic rly. Home can end up putting LBP in the shadows as it is more known... or the other way around.

Personaly tho, i dont care about home :p Never quite understood what the fuzz is about...

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
They say Fall, but who knows Sony hypes things up then pushes it back and we all get let down. I do have a strong feeling that LBP might come with Home but im not crossing my fingers or holding my breath. At this point if it does thats great we will get to use HOME if not oh well at least I have a new game to play.

Dirk_Pitt

Apprentice
Jul 16, 2008
[QUOTE="hoho87, post: 0]i can finally meet a iGirlfriend[/quote]

lol. Priceless.

In my opinion, HOME isn't going to be released until later. I think LBP will be out for a little bit, then HOME won't be far behind. That way LBP will already be established and have a following. Seems like a natural progression to me. I could be wrong however.

The best feature I think HOME has to offer is you can wander around and find some people to join you for a quick game. So the whole matchmaking thing would seem to me to be a lot easier and more fluid. Especially in the case with LBP.