Lozt_again

Master Poster
May 9, 2006
soundcloud.com
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=185897

Appealing?

A bunch of lines?

Hmmm...

We've seem some odd teaser trailers in our time, but the first for THQ's sequel Saints Row 2 really wins the weird - and rubbish - award we've just made up.

Advertisement:
Devoid of gameplay and even cinematics, the teaser features dialogue and squiggly black lines against a purple-sun background that eventually forms itself into the Saints Row 2 logo.

Is it, perhaps, some belated April Fool? Join us in our bewilderment by watching the trailer in our video player.

Saints Row 2 developer Volition reckons its gangster sequel will be competitive with GTA IV.

"The only thing I know about GTA is what I've read. From what I've read it seems like they're going in a more realistic direction. For us it's more about almost a hyper-realistic quality, over-the-top, all about these memorable moments", a studio rep said in March.

Ball3r

Forum Elder
Jan 14, 2008
I disagaree with how they reckon Saints Row 2 would be competitive with GTA IV. That game is in it's own league and only the biggest games(in terms of hype) IMO will even have a chance with competing against GTA IV (Eg. MGS 4)