(?) Samurai X - disc covers question

mikeghtmare

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2006
Hi everyone, I just bought the Samurai X movies (trust, betrayal, reflection) but the disc covers seem too lame so I wanted to check with you to make sure they are not bootleg.

The covers are all gray with an X (a darker gray).
Does this sound right? Or should I ask for a refund?

Thanks.

mikeghtmare

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2006
[QUOTE="MavSkipper, post: 5240785]Could be bootlegged. Far as I know, ADV never do B&W covers.[/QUOTE]
Thanks MavSkipper, just to make sure, are you referring to the disc cover OR the case cover.

[QUOTE="DarkVincent07, post: 5240814]I dunno if its different in the states but mine look like this:

[/QUOTE]
Thanks DarkVincent07 but I was referring to the disc itself, not the case cover. I looked for it online but didn't find it, I'll take a snapshot tonight when I get home and will paste it to this thread.

MavSkipper

Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2005
teh UKz
msmav.blogspot.com
[QUOTE="mikeghtmare, post: 5241922]Thanks MavSkipper, just to make sure, are you referring to the disc cover OR the case cover. [/quote]
Case cover actually... either way I still don't think ADV make B&W as they kinda like do it in style. :)

Thanks DarkVincent07 but I was referring to the disc itself, not the case cover. I looked for it online but didn't find it, I'll take a snapshot tonight when I get home and will paste it to this thread.
This is how mine looks like.
View attachment 1558