SC4, unlocking the apprentice

Dirk_Pitt

Apprentice
Jul 16, 2008
Did you take a particular path? That's how I understood you were to unlock the apprentice, beating him using Darth Vader (in arcade).

Negative. No rumble.... but it might be added later. And no "trophies" either, which I was hoping for.

Z

-Zaku-

So I've read, beat him in ARCADE with Vader.

[QUOTE="ForTheSteel, post: 0]does the 360 version have rumble? or achievements?[/quote]

Neither version has Rumble.

Mar 7, 2008
you know its really weird
i went to Wal-Mart earlier, & i couldnt find SC4 for the PS3
i found it for the 360, but not the PS3
when i asked one of the people he said they didnt have it for PS3...
wth???

地獄雨

[QUOTE="godofspeed, post: 0]Yeap, you have to beat him in arcade mode to unlock him.[/quote]Really? I've been playing Arcade a lot and I still don't have him. Unless of course you mean using Darth Vader in Arcade which I have not yet.

Jul 1, 2008
Yea I figured it out its HELL to beat that guy, especially with darth vader. The Apprentice>Darth vader x2 lol

Also, I think the rumors are true, Yoda will appear as a dlc. There's an empty spot between darth vader and the apprentice although I already unlocked everyone.

Only bad thing about this game is no rumble...like wtf? this is a fighting game. Rumble is standard. They better patch this up

X

XxJokerxX

[QUOTE="xVagrantWadex, post: 0]the apprentice is actually pretty easy to beat with yoda...[/quote]

He is easy with vader if you just throw and choke him down :2gun:

Jul 10, 2008
Boy, that apprentice is tough !!! Took me 10 minutes to beat that ******* and I didn't have more than 1 minute 30 for all the others... The final boss took me less than 25 seconds too. That Apprentice dude, every single time he was in a pinch he would throw me out using that annyoing throw of his, plus he had those crazy *** combos... one scary dude !!

Don_Tezy

Superior Member
Sep 1, 2006
yeah im trying to beat the apprentice now .. makes it seem like the game is set on HELL mode or something .. geez those combos ... Vader is just slow, but im trying to time the apprentices moves so i can counter with Vader's block counter