Screenshot Thread (spoilers for larger image sets)

*goo

Elite Guru
Aug 2, 2008
One that was rather unfortunate timing, taken during the first few hours of my re-start as a sneaking archer.

*goo

Elite Guru
Aug 2, 2008
Yeah, I was trying to pick pocket him when the story kicked in and I was stuck in crouch. Then he turned round and as soon as he started talking and I saw that line, I spammed my screenshot key so hard so as not to miss the opportunity, Lol.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
If you have Steam, you can copy and paste the URL from your profile.

ImageShack is an image-hosting site I like to use though.

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
surprised there are no Mass Effect pics in here, it doesn't really lend itself to great camera angles though :snicker

Blacksite, what game is that?

Handful of Mass Effect 3 screens, 4xMSAA.

LEGION!!!!! :snicker

LEGION NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! T.T

this was quite a good scene, shame that they Fucked it up after this....why the fuck the catalyst couldn't come here?

Saddest scene in recent history. Holy shit man i nearly cried.
i was so close to the character i was predicting the script
"Had to be me, someone else might have gotten it wrong"
"would have liked to perform tests on sea shells"

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
[QUOTE="keefy, post: 5921151]I use photobucket[/QUOTE]

I keep trying to post from there but it shrinks image. What am I doing wrong?

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Yuuichi, post: 5923650]I keep trying to post from there but it shrinks image. What am I doing wrong?[/QUOTE]
You're probably posting a huge embed code. Try posting the direct link.

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
[QUOTE="Yuuichi, post: 5923650]I keep trying to post from there but it shrinks image. What am I doing wrong?[/QUOTE]

Got to the setting page and change it. They auto set it to a low resolution to save their bandwidth.

Should be under Account settings>>Album settings>> "view upload options"

Last edited:

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
Chuffing ATI drivers!

This is Doom 3 with Sikkmod 1.2 but ATI drivers make it look shit when turning on the special effects something to do with Catalyst AI.

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
After googling I Figured my problem out and turnd catlayst AI off, why do ATI make it so hard to turn off a feature that fucks things up?

Doom 3 plus Sikkmod 1.2 allows you to mess with all kinds of effects such as HDR, SSAO, color grading, blur, depth of field, you name it.

Get sikkmod here Doesn't work with the new Doom3 BFG edition.

These pics I took to the extremes so differnce can be seen easily. LAst pictre is default nothing changed.

Photobucket reversed the order for some reason.

Bloom intensity turned up very high

Bloom instensity not so high

Film grain reduced

Film grain high

Colour grading

Colour grading

Last edited:

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
I think the screenshots you posted in the shoutbox look better. But why would anyone want to add a film grain effect? It looks terrible.

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
If use the right amount film grain can add to the atmosphere. Besides I was just messing about with the settings film grain can be reduced alot less its not either on or off you have full control over everything.
The game game look different from player to player.

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
i've been on this save from time to time over the past year wondering the wastelands of Fallout 3 looking for the giant Supermutant in Marts Mutant Mod (a must have mod for fallout)

i finally found it! :snicker

this thing decimated my team :lol:

my 3 companions are in the second shot. one of them got obliterated: (not an exaggeration) i found bits of her miles away, yes that red giblet is all i could find of her :snicker

the three of them can take on a behemoth without my help. this thing is insane :lol:

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
Just had a game of HL2 deathmatch a bit rusty since last year I hardly touched it and this is my first game this year.
I ws playign catchup (I joined mid way through) right to the end when I got the last kill before time ran out :)

Last edited:

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
Counter strike Global offensive

30FPS max AMD X2 4800+
2GB RAM
ATI 5770
@ 720p lowest everything

Even Big picture mode lags on that computer

Steam is being slow witht he community stuff mostly screenshots anyone else suffer?

Last edited:

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
some screens from my time in the EVE trial :D

mixture of 4xMSAA, 4xSSAA, and MLAA - though i don't think this implementation is captured in screenshots