Screenshot Thread (spoilers for larger image sets)

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
[QUOTE="itachi73378, post: 5998006]^ beautiful game is beautiful
I have gotten the urge to try out the eve trial, but then real life crushes that urge[/QUOTE]
same :snicker

cool thing about EVE though is that skills are trained even when you aren't on your PC.
just queue them up and turn it off, its a strategy ghost filled me on, and it might be something i do for the corp :D
EVE also helpfully informs you how long skills would need to be trained in order to reach your goal, in my case a giant ass ship which takes 6 days, not including the amount of time to fit the damn thing :lol:

how you come about 200 million isk is another thing though :snicker

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
[QUOTE="keefy, post: 5998031]Who gave you that ship and the ISK?[/QUOTE]
you talking about the ship i want or one of the ships in the pics? :snicker

that massive mutha' at this point can only be perceived as a dream :lol:
6 days to learn how to use it, then about a month to fit and arm it :snicker

those destroyers that im running with atm are only 1 million isk each. couple of hundred thousand to fit and arm :D

BBK..

Master Sage
Oct 19, 2008
In the 36 Chambers

Just me and two other friends sitting around a camp fire after a few hours of looting and generally surviving the zombie outbreak. Cooked up a good steak and fed myself. Logging out for the night though. Time goes by so quickly in DayZ. Can loose many hours very quickly.

Itachi

Forum Sage
Nov 13, 2010
Winterfell
I have one statue left I think...or do I? I can't remember.
I DO have all the shrines and lock boxes left though and buying all the cars will take sooo much money

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="itachi73378, post: 6000821]I have one statue left I think...or do I? I can't remember.
I DO have all the shrines and lock boxes left though and buying all the cars will take sooo much money[/QUOTE]
The one I was missing was the Monkey that you can find inside the offshore Gambling Den after completing the Riffraff Disposal favor.

Nerevar

Sonata Dusk
Staff member
Aug 27, 2005
Equestria
Once you go modded Skyrim you can never, ever go back. Filthy console peasants may want to look away now.

It looks unbelievably good in motion.

[QUOTE="Fijiandoce, post: 5998060]the size of EVE is quite astounding tbh :snicker
[/QUOTE]

Abaddon is ancient Hebrew for 'destruction' or 'the destroyer. Awesome stuff.

I remember triyng an Eve trial once before because the game really does seem interesting, but I couldn't figure out what the fuck I was supposed to do, so that was the end of that. A tutorial certainly wouldn't go amiss.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Rapture, post: 6000828]

[/QUOTE]

The above two screens are my favorite. Especially the first since the colors make your character pop out more.

Last edited:

Itachi

Forum Sage
Nov 13, 2010
Winterfell
[QUOTE="Rapture, post: 6000828]Once you go modded Skyrim you can never, ever go back. Filthy console peasants may want to look away now.

It looks unbelievably good in motion.

Abaddon is ancient Hebrew for 'destruction' or 'the destroyer. Awesome stuff.

I remember triyng an Eve trial once before because the game really does seem interesting, but I couldn't figure out what the fuck I was supposed to do, so that was the end of that. A tutorial certainly wouldn't go amiss.[/QUOTE]

I've seen far better skyrim screens :p

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
LET ME JUST SPAM YOU SOME SCREENS.
Because I really feel like this thread needs more activity.
Also I've updated my PC about a month ago with a new card and have been enjoying games a lot more on PC again :)

So here you go! Some screenshots.

Anno 2205

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Rise of the Tomb Raider

The Witcher 3

Definitely more to come!

Last edited:

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Been testing out Alien Isolation - not gotten very far, just finally took a glimpse again after ages ago trying it out for 5 minutes. Really need to get myself to play that game!
Loving how it looks so far though. Absolutely gorgeous <3