Seahawkk's 3,100th "I want more sp so im going to make a contest " Post Contest!!!

Jul 9, 2008
Ok folks, in honor of my 3,100th post on these boards, I'll be holding another contest. I've not done one in a while, so here we go kiddies!

Please read the entire post.

RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
  • This contest is open to every registered member.
  • I reserve the right to remove anyone from this contest at my discretion.
  • I reserve the right to refuse any entry at my discretion.
  • You must be 18 years of age, or have permission to enter from either a parent or guardian. By entering into the contest you acknowledge that you meet one of these requirements.
  • I reserve the right to change these rules, prizes, or any other portion of this contest prior to the deadline. Notification of changes will be via this thread.
  • Shipping will be worldwide.
  • Initial Shipping and Handling will be free. Any extra shipping taxes, import fees, duties, or any other fees not calculated from the initial shipment, will be the responsibility of the winner to pay. Insurance is also optional, and will be the winners responsibility to pay for. If the package is returned for whatever reason, the prize is forfeited.
ENTERING
  • Tickets are purchased by donating Skill Points to me.
  • Each ticket will cost 500 SP (Skill Points).
  • There isn't any limit to the number of tickets you can purchase.
  • When sending the Skill Points, please put a note with the donation that shows the donation is for the contest. i.e. put "contest" in the comment field.
  • The winner will be chosen by a random number generator
  • You can send 10,000 at one time, or 500, 20 times. I'd rather you send as much as you to enter each time you purchase any amount of tickets.
  • The deadline for entries will be when I hit my 20,000th post. A winner will be drawn shortly thereafter.
  • PLEASE POST A REPLY LETTING ME KNOW YOU DONATED - The system doesn't notify me of new donations, so I have to check every so often. Please don't harass me about updating the list. It will be done in due time.

Prize(s)
  • First Place - A pat on the back
  • Second Place - possibly a handshake
Participants

Jul 9, 2008
[QUOTE="scottscorpion, post: 5492950]do you come to uk to give me pat on back /handshake....be quite expensive shipping costs for yourself[/QUOTE]

i didnt give a time limit one day maybe

Jul 9, 2008
[QUOTE="scottscorpion, post: 5492971]ok i entered

donation 500 sent

cant wait for my pat on the back...
do i win both prizes if no one else enters?[/QUOTE]

if the random generator picks you twice then i will give you them both simultaneously

Jul 9, 2008
[QUOTE="Silver_Knight, post: 5493049]Holy **** i'm winning that Pat on the back sending now.[/QUOTE]

looks like you got competition scott!

Jul 9, 2008
[QUOTE="Silver_Knight, post: 5493057]I'm so gonna win this i gave rep to.[/QUOTE]

woah you helped me reach 30 rep power, you just won a free ticket!

Jan 5, 2008
Scotland
www.youtube.com
nevermind fear its only sp
sure you will make it back soon...you post way more than me...take me months to get 500sp

only question now is do i buy other ticket here or in your comp....im thinking yours as i could be doing with a new game

adamp93

Apprentice
Oct 2, 2009
[QUOTE="x6Teen, post: 0]Now that's ****ing funny!

By the way, the deadlines close when you get 20K Posts? It takes you 3K in 3 years which means 17K more posts will be in 17 years?[/QUOTE]

looks like he forgot to edit when he copy & pasted from fear's comp

Jul 9, 2008
[QUOTE="x6Teen, post: 0]Now that's ****ing funny!

By the way, the deadlines close when you get 20K Posts? It takes you 3K in 3 years which means 17K more posts will be in 17 years?[/QUOTE]

yeah im not like you im not into spamming the forums

Silvy

Master Guru
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
[QUOTE="scottscorpion, post: 5493100]dam i thought i was the only one dumb enough to enter
guess pats on the back are in demand[/QUOTE]

Your not alone even though i'm winning that pat on the back. :snicker

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
"The deadline for entries will be when I hit my 20,000th post. A winner will be drawn shortly thereafter."

so there isnt really a comp becuase we will all be gone before this happens.

edit. ok hadnt seen f34rs before this. well played

Last edited: