Seeing who repped you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2011
When did this feature get removed?

I always enjoyed knowing who repped me for which post. That way I could link the comment to the person who said it.

It also gave me a good tip to see if it was just a friendly rep or if it was rep for a post that truely deserved it (yes not all my rep is deserved and I know this :p )

Just curious. Am assuming it got removed so there is more privacy and is easier to say what you feel, but I just thought I would ask.

Minor item is minor :p

Tutankhamun

Ultimate Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
twitter.com
It's still there in the user cp under your subscribed threads. It doesn't show up unless you have revived any rep though. I sent you some earlier so you should see a listen your user cp.

Jun 7, 2011
[QUOTE="Tutankhamun, post: 5581273]It's still there in the user cp under your subscribed threads. It doesn't show up unless you have revived any rep though. I sent you some earlier so you should see a listen your user cp.[/QUOTE]

Well that answers the underlying question as to why I started the thread lol. it doesnt say you repped me, it just says your comment, and the post I got it for, so in this case, wasnt sure if it was another poster just saying the comment, or the person I actually intended the post for replying.

In this case, it actually did make a difference to how I interpreted the rep.

Will play with it again and see if the option is there like you guys say, but I didnt see it at first glance.

Edit: I still dont see it. I see the where the rep is. I see the comment left, and the thread, but it used to show the user's name who gave me the rep.

Oh well, probably to stop return repping which was a pretty big thing around here back then. useless rep being returned undeserving.

Thanks all for the replys

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2011
I just have a date on the right....

Can a non subscriber confirm this is how they see it as well (only difference I can think of right now). Just want to make sure it is a bug before I bug somebody about it lol.

[valium]

lawlydoodlez
Jun 12, 2008
Yeah, I am not a subby and I still see it. The only problem I have been having is that user profiles are fat, stretched and not all there.

X

XianZle

[QUOTE="Sharktooth, post: 5581297]I just have a date on the right....

Can a non subscriber confirm this is how they see it as well (only difference I can think of right now). Just want to make sure it is a bug before I bug somebody about it lol.[/QUOTE]

You mean like me ?

-Shafty-

overstepping the mark
Sep 7, 2007
[valium];5581303 said:
Yeah, I am not a subby and I still see it. The only problem I have been having is that user profiles are fat, stretched and not all there.
Is that a reference to Spider? :snicker

Devil

Master Poster
May 16, 2009
England
I only have recieved one rep since the forum got reset, unfortunately.

However, I was too wondering why rep did not show, but I have some now so it is alright :p

Jun 7, 2011
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 5581426]Shark.. post a screenie of the what it looks like for you please.[/QUOTE]

It looked the exact same as the screenie above but without the name under the date. Now that I am subscribed I see the name, so that solves the problem.

Must have been a weird bug OR I had to have so many posts or something. Anyways, subscribing solved the problem, so this thread might as well be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.