Shaq's Retirement

Jun 5, 2011
I think his career was worthy of mention as one of the best ever (top 10), if not the most dominant at his position. He was at least in his era. I think he was best with Orlando cause he led them to the finals and some playoff appearances when they themselves were still basically an expansion team. Yea he won with the lakers but who dosnt? And look at all the help he had around him.

Funeralfog

Master Guru
Nov 19, 2008
Camas, Washington USA
one of the best big men ever. he was awesome on the magic, then turned it up and became a freaking MONSTER with the lakers, one of the best of all time for sure. just forget his acting and rapping lol

LegendaryAim

Master Poster
Jan 6, 2008
Shaq was a Top 5 Center of all time and a Top 10 player. Most dominant at his position, was an athletic freak...there was never someone who was as big as he was and moved as gracefully and fast. It sucked that he and Kobe couldn't work things out..but the big fella has given me years worth of entertainment...I'll miss him.

May 23, 2005
[QUOTE="LegendaryAim, post: 5630604]Shaq was a Top 5 Center of all time and a Top 10 player. Most dominant at his position, was an athletic freak...there was never someone who was as big as he was and moved as gracefully and fast. It sucked that he and Kobe couldn't work things out..but the big fella has given me years worth of entertainment...I'll miss him.[/QUOTE]
He will continue entertaining us on TNT.

[QUOTE="kusukusu, post: 5737221]Lakers shud hang his jersey![/QUOTE]
I believe they will.