Sig Battle: Stephan vs Scorpion

G

gta0004

hmm tough choice.
I chose stephan cuz i like his BG, well done. I'd probably have gone with scorpion if not for the old parchment type effect.

Feb 13, 2008
Well, i was going to keep it clean, but I decided to add some life to it, alot of car sign I see have a arty background but the car itself is intact, so i wanted to do something where the car stands outs...The Audi R8 LeMans is a car with so much detail, I wanted the viewer to look for that rather than focus on other things...Thats just me though.

Feb 13, 2008
wow, this one looks close, I dont even think stephan has seen my sign yet lol...Though his is good aswell, It was pure coincidence we both used Audi's!

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
Im with stephan...but dude, i got so close to voting for scorp, cause that audi thing near the wheel royally ****ed up the sig...But yours is beautifully done.

Feb 13, 2008
[QUOTE="stephancelmare360!!, post: 3209683]Weird, I cant see who voted for what in the poll.[/quote]

Im wondering the same, Its my first poll so there must have been an option, Either way, i voted for you, i know the rules, and the admins can probably see who voted;)

@Formula...**** i thought that made it better:???:, either way, i tried something different on this one. Thanks for pointing it out:neutral:

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
Yeah alpha. No offense scorpion, but your style for cars and stuff is getting old...lol, try something different for the style, and especially the theme. instead of just cars.

Feb 13, 2008
Well, I did actually try a new approach and effect to this one and was confident, though maybe it was over done, I learn at every attempt...This i how it looked before the texture and text, i felt it needed more life.

Well, The one I battled with is still a great competitor, and lets see what people think of the effect, you never know...

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
What im saying i see the same exact style in your sig. Example, look at your current..same style so on..and past sigs aswell...also, try something new than just cars. follow a tut or something

Feb 13, 2008
well, GTA and I are going to have a Bike themes battle some time, so ill change my techniques and styles there, and tell me what you think...

I upgrading my corel photo and draw, so ill get some tutorials and play around.

UndecideD

Master Poster
Mar 24, 2006
thecoldesigns.iforumer.com
Scorpion man you need to easy up around the render, make it blend but you have the effects covering the whole thing. also you should try to be alittle more creative with the text maybe put a gradient on the font(?) or change the color(anything but white or black). Just some tips, just tryin to help out.

Both sigs are alright, but I have to go with the first

Feb 13, 2008
[QUOTE="stephancelmare360!!, post: 0]Why does this close on the 23rd? Isnt it supposed to be a 5 day poll ? 0_o[/quote]

Sorry, was my first poll, i though it was 7 days, Ill prbably give you the SP early anyway...

[QUOTE="UndecideD, post: 0]Scorpion man you need to easy up around the render, make it blend but you have the effects covering the whole thing. also you should try to be alittle more creative with the text maybe put a gradient on the font(?) or change the color(anything but white or black). Just some tips, just tryin to help out.

Both sigs are alright, but I have to go with the first[/quote]

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback, I like it when people tell me what to improve...I actually know i over did the rendering, it was a mistake, tried something new:| The text, I should have tried something different.

I got some new programs and updates since, tell me what you think of my SOTW GT sign, thanks...

UndecideD

Master Poster
Mar 24, 2006
thecoldesigns.iforumer.com
[QUOTE="ScorpionT16, post: 0]Sorry, was my first poll, i though it was 7 days, Ill prbably give you the SP early anyway...

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback, I like it when people tell me what to improve...I actually know i over did the rendering, it was a mistake, tried something new:| The text, I should have tried something different.

I got some new programs and updates since, tell me what you think of my SOTW GT sign, thanks...[/quote]
Let me see if I got some psds on my computer, I can send you some so you see how I made some of my stuff, that could help you aswell. And don't get down on yourself, trying something new isn't bad, you just have to learn from it

Feb 13, 2008
Ight Stephan...You won this one, Ive send you the 1000sp

Great sign, and thanks to everyone for the votes and comments, I now know what to improve on.