sig request

spyrde

Master Guru
Feb 18, 2009
Finland
[QUOTE="NARCsnake, post: 5902476]something like at the end where they all have to run from the house in last season[/QUOTE]

I'm not familiar with the series, would you like to provide me with a picture you like? It's hard to pick one knowing nothing about the series.

spyrde

Master Guru
Feb 18, 2009
Finland
Like I told you you have to be more specific when you're requesting signatures. Last request I made I had to do three different versions of one signature because the requester wanted constant edits. I enjoy making signatures, but this is not too fun. You gave a me a list of pictures that you liked, I used one of them. Apparently you did not like the picture then.

I can make you a completely new one, if you can provide me with a picture you can imagine being on your signature. Like I already told you, you have to tell me what you want in the signature because I am not a mind reader. You want zombies in it too? Ok, I can handle that. Anything else?

NARCsnake

Forum Elder
Dec 14, 2005
[QUOTE="spyrde, post: 5905429]Like I told you you have to be more specific when you're requesting signatures. Last request I made I had to do three different versions of one signature because the requester wanted constant edits. I enjoy making signatures, but this is not too fun. You gave a me a list of pictures that you liked, I used one of them. Apparently you did not like the picture then.

I can make you a completely new one, if you can provide me with a picture you can imagine being on your signature. Like I already told you, you have to tell me what you want in the signature because I am not a mind reader. You want zombies in it too? Ok, I can handle that. Anything else?[/QUOTE]

lol calm down ive seen alot of wrk all u guys on the form are good but i changed my mind

hopen uve heard of

FAR CRY 3

colorful and action with then name implanted somewhere

spyrde

Master Guru
Feb 18, 2009
Finland
[QUOTE="NARCsnake, post: 5905588]lol calm down ive seen alot of wrk all u guys on the form are good but i changed my mind

hopen uve heard of

FAR CRY 3

colorful and action with then name implanted somewhere[/QUOTE]

Sure thing.

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2007
Northern VA
www.youtube.com
[QUOTE="NARCsnake, post: 5905588]lol calm down ive seen alot of wrk all u guys on the form are good but i changed my mind

hopen uve heard of

FAR CRY 3

colorful and action with then name implanted somewhere[/QUOTE]

Man where did you learn to type.