Simplicity Theme

Feb 13, 2008
Hi guys, I decided to make a Theme after finding some cool icons and backgrounds (Meaning i didn't make them;))

I tried to keep it neat and simple, I always hate switching to my own wallpapers, and some themes either have icons that are too colorful, or don't match certain wallpapers or colours.

I made most of the icons Transparent enough for any wallpaper, however I used some neutral wallpapers aswell with it. Enjoy!

Theme Includes 5 HD backgrounds and All Icons Changed.

Download Link: Simplicity!

if there are any Imperfections let me know:cool:

Feb 13, 2008
Thanks guys. Last time I made a theme it was horrible, this time i took no chances, and just kept it simple, Might make another one later...

MrFenwick

Elite Sage
Feb 7, 2007
Tehachapi, CA
www.drippyink.com
Looks good. My only problem with themes is that all the icons should have the same theme. You've got most, but a few are not. Not a big problem just something I don't truly care for. Sad some icons can't be changed either.

But you did a good job!

Feb 13, 2008
[QUOTE="MrFenwick, post: 0]Looks good. My only problem with themes is that all the icons should have the same theme. You've got most, but a few are not. Not a big problem just something I don't truly care for. Sad some icons can't be changed either.

But you did a good job![/quote]

Yeh, i thought about that. i had all the internet icons the same though later changed them. however I Just kept the Theme Icon, Internet, and external media and PSP one's different, Though I still gave them the same transparency as the others, I prefer all icons the same as well, but it got boring looking at everything in boxes.

I might end up makinging a V3 with everything the same;)