Skillpoints

B

brett13sa

Tribunal said:
^You've never been to Gamerenders.com :lol: It's pathetic.
Yea game renders is basically a store where everyone is selling there photoshop things for money or they are advertising.

PS: I love my new avatar. It's so cute. :D

B

brett13sa

I don't have enough posts on GameRenders to give +reps. :D

I think I'm going to go over there now and do the Legend Killa style of posting.

"Nice Tut, thanks for sharing" :D

BTW, do you guys like my avatar?

Legend Killer

Master Poster
Dec 24, 2005
brett13sa said:

I think I'm going to go over there now and do the Legend Killa style of posting.

lol it works :lol:

but you gotta change it up every 3rd post you know "I like the outcome thanks for sharing".

"I don't like the outcome but thanks for sharing" you know be creative. :wink: :lol:

B

brett13sa

Legend Killer said:
brett13sa said:

lol it works :lol:

but you gotta change it up every 3rd post you know "I like the outcome thanks for sharing".

"I don't like the outcome but thanks for sharing" you know be creative. :wink: :lol:
You can always make sigs and sell them. It works a lot quicker, and you can get a lot of creds that way. I just sold one for 20 creds.

T

Tribunal

Man, the best way to get your posts up and get credits without spamming and selling, is showing off your work and after every relpy just say "Thanks for the comments" Just look at all of my Render Threads. :lol:

B

brett13sa

Tribunal said:
Man, the best way to get your posts up and get credits without spamming and selling, is showing off your work and after every relpy just say "Thanks for the comments" Just look at all of my Render Threads. :lol:
OR, you can hang out in the Premium members discussion. There's always one guy who gives away his creds.

If you post 1st, you get a certain amount of creds, if you post 2nd, etc.

B

brett13sa

Tribunal said:
Why did you pay to become a premium member anyways?

*We're getting off-topic*
I thought that premium members got awesome renders (which they do) and other great stuff, and I didn't feel like posting 60 times so I just paid the 5 bucks.

(I guess you could call me lazy :D)