Slim ps3 or Faster bluray drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

hood

Elite Member
Dec 2, 2005
Installs have become more of an annoyance rather then being better for load times and i just thought with sony's trend of making smaller versions of their systems what would you be more interested in a slim ps3 or a ps3 with a faster bluray drive.
I wont rule out the possiblity of having a slim and faster reading ps3 but it will probably have a hefty proce tag. What would you prefer?

Punisher99

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2007
Me personally. I dont like slim consoles I prefer the original model. But a faster blu-ray drive can only mean better.

-Deadpool-

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 7, 2007
Before I ever considered buying another PS3 console, it would probably have to be both..

At a pinch, I'd go the faster Blu drive though, really not driven by 'slim' versions.

mauro125

Apprentice
Oct 19, 2006
i think they always manage faster and smaller, but me personally dont care about size i rather go with a faster drive

hood

Elite Member
Dec 2, 2005
[QUOTE="mickice, post: 0]why choose? this thread fails. Knowing SONY they will be able to work both into a slim line PS3.[/quote]

Id choose depending on price and what i feel is needed does my ps3 need to be smaller and more expensive? basically if u had the choice of a slim ps3 with a faster bluray drive (which will probably be more expensive) and the normal sized ps3 with just a faster bluray drive which would you choose. Also you dont know if they even plan on putting a faster bluray drive in the slim ps3 in the first place...O.O Thats why there's option 1-3 1 being just a slim ps3 2 being the nomal ps3 with just a faster bluray drive 3 being the best of both...

mickice

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 8, 2006
Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
[QUOTE="hood, post: 0]Id choose depending on price and what i feel is needed does my ps3 need to be smaller and more expensive? basically if u had the choice of a slim ps3 with a faster bluray drive (which will probably be more expensive) and the normal sized ps3 with just a faster bluray drive which would you choose. Also you dont know if they even plan on putting a faster bluray drive in the slim ps3 in the first place...O.O Thats why there's option 1-3 1 being just a slim ps3 2 being the nomal ps3 with just a faster bluray drive 3 being the best of both...[/quote]

I'd choose size, because even the latest PS2's don't seem any faster than the originals.

Status
Not open for further replies.