Smoking

Xraein

Dedicated Member
May 6, 2008
Venus
No for me.

I hate smoking especially the smell! it gives me headache. >.<

I hate it when someone smokes near me, some smokers don't have respect for others especially sick old people or kids.

God.. really how to you stand all the smell crap whatever.

MjW

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2006
I started again unfortunately. But I will eventually quit.

Next time I'll skip tobacco in my spliffs, because this is why I started again.

Jan 26, 2010
i smoked for about 5-6 years, but i gave up 6 months ago, it jus got too expensive, with the recession and all......it seemed like the perfect time to quit.......the fact i dont smoke weed anymore made it easier.......i personally found it pretty easy to quit....i jus saw it as a challenge.....the first week it was easy bcos i was challening myself......2nd week was a pain in the arse.....the excitement of quitting had subsided and i was left with the want to smoke......but im glad i stuck it out......it also made it easier that i play soccer so i had a goal, i can run and play soccer without coughing up **** now

i will smoke again at some point......i will no doubt smoke weed again that will be the time that i will be truly tested

Kydosan

Forum Elder
Apr 3, 2007
Terrible habit, I quit 4 years or so ago and ended up yo-yoing over the last 6 months or so as my life's been one bad experience after another. I'm going in for surgery on my borked nose next week though (general anaesthetic) so stopped again a week ago today.

I would kill for a cigarette right now... Terrible habit :/

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
na I don't smoke and its kind if annoying when people i know smoke. massive turnoff in girls. ever kissed a girl that has just had a fag ? its ****ing grim.

Jan 26, 2010
[QUOTE="squirrelbo1, post: 0]na I don't smoke and its kind if annoying when people i know smoke. massive turnoff in girls. ever kissed a girl that has just had a fag ? its ****ing grim.[/quote]

definitly agree, i dont like the look of a girl standin with a fag in hand either

turn off

TTPS3

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2009
i don't "smoke" regular cigarettes ;) ... but can't say it bothers me like that anyway ... of course you can tell if and who does

Jan 4, 2008
I voted no.

No smoking in this thread guys and girls, if you do then please open a new window on your browser to let some fresh air in. Thanks! :)

DonMare

Elite Guru
Sep 15, 2007
I've never smoked and I never will. I like my lungs healthy. :p

[QUOTE="Noxia, post: 0]Nothing puts me off a girls faster than seeing her smoking.[/quote]

QFT!!!

M

M._Bison

What I don't understand is smokers' insistence to stand outside every doorway to buildings of significance that they can find and at every bus stop.

They force you to walk through their' nauseating stench. They don't give a ****.

Do not insult a group of people, and please do not bypass the swear filter ~TwentyThree

VintageElise

Still NOT Better Than Cuguy
Oct 30, 2007
Super place called Wales.
[QUOTE="M._Bison, post: 0]What I don't understand is smokers' insistence to stand outside every doorway to buildings of significance that they can find and at every bus stop.

They force you to walk through their' nauseating stench. They don't give a ****. [/quote]

That's not all of us. Just most. I can see how it get's annoying though.

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
[QUOTE="VintageElise, post: 0]I quite like girls who smoke. Don't know why really. Plus, I don't taste the smoke since I smoke aswell.[/quote]

yeah, my mate who smokes meets loads of girls while he is outside smoking. works a charm for him. contemplated taking it up just for that, but thats stupid.

Noxia

Forum Sage
Dec 21, 2008
England
[QUOTE="VintageElise, post: 0]I quite like girls who smoke. Don't know why really. Plus, I don't taste the smoke since I smoke aswell.[/quote]

Remember, if she smokes, she pokes.

zoidy84

Forum Elder
Feb 3, 2009
Plymouth, UK
[QUOTE="Noxia, post: 0]Remember, if she smokes, she pokes.[/quote]
doesn't even make physical sense!? lol

My opinion of smoking is that i don't understand really why people do it. When people say "yeah but you drink and its like the same thing" thats not true because i don't drink during my lunch break ... though i wish i did! lol

I think smoking though is now at a stage where its so well policed that the effects of second hand smoke are as low as they can ever be and that is credit to everyone. Also think how much money smokers contribute through tax lol!

Anyway, my opinion is that if someone wants to smoke then fair play, not my concern. My wife was a smoker before i met her, quit for a bit but has gone back now.

I cant stand people who try to enforce their views on others like this though, especially in my case - TBH she smoked before i met her and smoking is a part of the person i fell in love with so thats how it is. Trying to change her just isnt fair!