Snow White and the Huntsman - Charlize Theron is Badass

Jan 29, 2007
Alice in Wonderland had it's chance.... This bitch is how it's done:

[video=youtube;QIK3C5WQJEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIK3C5WQJEA[/video]

The fantasy/magical forest creatures are so cool IMO. And Charlize continues to OWN this movie. She might be the actress of the year for me. Prometheus and this for her is awesome!

btbam

Super Elite
Jan 28, 2011
The Moor
I saw a trailer fr this i thought it looked pretty good, but i generally don't go to movies. Perhaps a rental or if the dame drags me along.

Jan 31, 2007
Northern Ireland
No...just no. This is stupid. These studios aren't even thinking anymore are they?

"Oh I know, we haven't turned Snow White into a grimm storytale yet have we?"

...let me guess, next is Sleeping Beauty..or Cinderella?

btbam

Super Elite
Jan 28, 2011
The Moor
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 5795459]No...just no. This is stupid. These studios aren't even thinking anymore are they?

...let me guess, next is Sleeping Beauty..or Cinderella?[/QUOTE]

Uh...snow white originally was a story compiled by the Grimm Brothers. The original story has snow white being hunted by...huntsman! She pretty much tries to straight up murder snow white all over the place. Yes its not original story, but no story is. They are actually going to the more cool/brutal roots. Shit, you should see how twisted the original red riding hood is. :snicker

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
The creature at 1:34 looks like something out of Magic: The Gathering. Some of the fight scenes look pretty cool too, mainly due to the special effects.

Last edited:

Funeralfog

Master Guru
Nov 19, 2008
Camas, Washington USA
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 5795459]No...just no. This is stupid. These studios aren't even thinking anymore are they?

...let me guess, next is Sleeping Beauty..or Cinderella?[/QUOTE]

well, IMO Maleficent was one of the best villains ever in a movie. that witch was fucking badass. but yeah, snow white is retarded. i can't wait for Tim Burton's Pinnochio or bambi, or whatever

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
[QUOTE="Sylar, post: 5796558]Nothing to go home and wank about but I'll still give it a watch[/QUOTE]

Then you're totally missing out..I hear after the credits

Snow White gets fucked by the seven dwarfs
:lol:

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
[QUOTE="DreDayDetox, post: 5796830]Then you're totally missing out..I hear after the credits

Snow White gets fucked by the seven dwarfs
:lol:[/QUOTE]

well in that case I'll be 'glued' to my seat :snicker