So, I saw a guy die yesterday...

Nov 13, 2004
I was at Mcdonalds, and talking with some friends and there was this guy sitting in the corner all by himself. He looked sort of depressed. I didn't really think about it until later, though. He finished his food before us and walked out. 30 seconds later, we hear these brakes screeching and we were like 'wtf, was that a car accident?' and we all stand up and look out the window. It was that kid.

I guess he jumped in front of a car or something. He was just lying on the ground. I couldn't tell if he was alive or not. It was crazy. This lady standing in line started screaming and stuff. We didn't go out there, but we watched until the ambulance came. It was really sad when his mom showed up though. They had to sort of shovel him onto the stretcher, and as they were putting him into the ambulance, I called my mom to tell her what happened and that I saw the tread marks on his chest and head and she screamed 'you're movin' in with your uncle and auntie in belair.' I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything i could say that this cat was rare, but i thought "nah forget it, yo, homes, to bel air." i pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and i yelled to the cabby "yo homes, smell ya later." looking at my kingdom, i was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel air.

Behemoko

Elite Sage
Nov 14, 2006
Minnesota
This has actually been posted on this forum a couple times before. I even feel like it was you last time, but maybe because I'm pretty sure it was somebody in the SMC.

Nov 13, 2004
[QUOTE="Behemoko, post: 0]This has actually been posted on this forum a couple times before. I even feel like it was you last time, but maybe because I'm pretty sure it was somebody in the SMC.[/QUOTE]

Damnit, and I thought I was the first one. Nah, this is the first fresh prince thing I ever did.

Laser

Apprentice
Dec 13, 2006
McDonald's can do that to people though, the first part of the story has probably happened several times in modern history.

All that crap food can make anyone depressed.

Behemoko

Elite Sage
Nov 14, 2006
Minnesota
[QUOTE="SnakeDevil, post: 0]@Behemoko: The first one was done by UltimaMusumuna (can't spell it!).[/quote]

I'm pretty sure there was one before him done by an SMC. >_<

Also, you either have uselessly leet searching skills, or a uselessly random memory. :lol:

SnakeDevil

Elite Guru
Feb 16, 2007
[QUOTE="Behemoko, post: 0]I'm pretty sure there was one before him done by an SMC. >_<

Also, you either have uselessly leet searching skills, or a uselessly random memory. :lol:[/quote]It's the latter. I always remember the stupidest of things! My memory is really an enigma for me. Sometimes it's amazing, others, I just remember the most random things EVAR!

plustheharm

Master Guru
Sep 7, 2007
Wow that's pretty ****ed...I was reading that like whaa this is crazy then the whole Fresh Prince bit happened and I was like, waaaaaaait a minute. Wild.

360Spider

Super Elite
Nov 22, 2006
Dude....I was all worried at first.....then when I got to the last line, I thought you were just making a joke outta Fresh Prince. I was like why would he do that? It's a sad story. He just saw a guy die, and he's joking? Then I read the comments and I realized that it was fake. lol.

Carsonal

Elite Sage
Jun 3, 2006
Gotta love those suicide fresh prince blends.

I look forward to the child rape Cant touch this edition.

Dec 25, 2005
I accidentally killed a rabbit yesterday while driving on the highway, I stopped the car, got out and went to inspect on what I had hit. I could still see his legs twitching, ugh.

But just then I saw that there was some meat left on his bones. You just throw in the rabbit in the pot, add some vegetables, and baby you've got a stew going!!!

Naxi

The Dawkness!
Sep 3, 2006
UK
www.last.fm
[QUOTE="MiNiMaL_sAnItY, post: 0]I accidentally killed a rabbit yesterday while driving on the highway, I stopped the car, got out and went to inspect on what I had hit. I could still see his legs twitching, ugh.

But just then I saw that there was some meat left on his bones. You just throw in the rabbit in the pot, add some vegetables, and baby you've got a stew going!!![/quote]Carl Weathers approves.

[reveal]that made me laugh out loud.:lol:[/reveal]

I

Ishimaru Kaito

i was reading the story and i was feeling sad for the kid but after reading it all it was just a prank, ohh i'm a fool

Dorfdad

Super Elite
Sep 8, 2005
for 30 seconds I was feeling sorry for you, and that guy...

Damn you to hell, I hope you get Rick Rolled....

SnakeDevil

Elite Guru
Feb 16, 2007
[QUOTE="MiNiMaL_sAnItY, post: 0]I accidentally killed a rabbit yesterday while driving on the highway, I stopped the car, got out and went to inspect on what I had hit. I could still see his legs twitching, ugh.

But just then I saw that there was some meat left on his bones. You just throw in the rabbit in the pot, add some vegetables, and baby you've got a stew going!!![/quote]:lol:

Note to forums: You now need to watch Arrested Development to understand MiNiMaL's jokes.

Nov 28, 2004
thanks mith, i knew it was a fresh prince joke from the title alone but i love these. i've only heard like 3 of them. so if anyone has anymore PLEASE post them

the first time i heard one, also about a death seen on a bus i was dying.