So it's ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
To have thread about ghost discussing him and his leadership but when a mod is brought up that thread is shut down? Why double standards?

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
You don't need a thread to cry about me. PM Chris or any other staff member above me if you have in issue with me being a moderator.

Nerevar

Sonata Dusk
Staff member
Aug 27, 2005
Equestria
Let me state that I'm not advocating your last thread being closed. I wish that it wasn't. :/

With that said, 33x's reason was to stop any drama from cropping up. We both agreed with your assessment of Lethal and I'm forwarding it to Fiji.

[QUOTE="Lethal, post: 6393176]You don't need a thread to cry about me. PM Chris or any other staff member above me if you have in issue with me being a moderator.[/QUOTE]

There's no reason to act like that. This is the feedback section. It's about opening a discussion.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="Nerevar, post: 6393180]There's no reason to act like that. This is the feedback section. It's about opening a discussion.[/QUOTE]

He can open up a PM if he has a problem with me. Or he can PM me. And since you both agreed with his opinion of me, you can join him in the PM.

I have been the same moderator since day 1. I sure as hell am not going to change now. I would rather be removed from staff than change who I am.

Nerevar

Sonata Dusk
Staff member
Aug 27, 2005
Equestria
No one is kicking in your door and telling you to change, but some professionalism would be nice. You can't go around calling members cry babies and fanboys. It is disruptive behavior. You're not only here to enforce the rules but also to keep the peace.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="Nerevar, post: 6393192]No one is kicking in your door and telling you to change, but some professionalism would be nice. You can't go around calling members cry babies and fanboys. It is disruptive behavior. You're not only here to enforce the rules but also to keep the peace.[/QUOTE]

Well they were all acting like crybabies that jerk off to how many consoles are sold. I only speak the truth. :)

If they can speak how they want, you bet your ass I will speak how I want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.