So who is getting Sacred 2: Fallen Angel?

S

SnowHawk

I'm getting the Special Edition when it comes out. I've been looking forward to this game for ages. :D

Loudninja

Master Sage
Jul 7, 2006
[QUOTE="SnowHawk, post: 0]I'm getting the Special Edition when it comes out. I've been looking forward to this game for ages. :D[/quote]

PS3 version?I would like to add more players to my friend list.

RotaryMatt

Superior Member
Sep 3, 2007
Man i haven't even had time to give this game a chance. I have no idea whats its about or anything.
I'm gonna go google it and maybe ill post later if i decide to join this small group.

chesteria

Apprentice
May 8, 2008
I have been starving for a game in this genre. If Demon's Souls doesn't come in this week its a weekend pick up for me.

S

SnowHawk

[QUOTE="Loudninja, post: 0]PS3 version?I would like to add more players to my friend list.[/quote]

I have only got a Ps3 at the moment mate so add me.

snow_hawk_88

Alpha

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2006
[QUOTE="Loudninja, post: 0]I cant be the only right?

Also 1UP review A-
http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3174196

The review is terrible by the way just horrible.[/quote]

That review is horrible. Can't believe how badly written that is, and it looks to have sentences at the end of paragraphs that just end with --. The reviewers reason: "In case it's annoying to have the paragraphs cut off suddenly, I'm prepping you for the experience of Sacred 2." Lame!

He says the game crashes a lot!!! Are your sure you want this game?

Agriel

Forum Sage
Mar 7, 2007
[QUOTE="Alpha, post: 0]That review is horrible. Can't believe how badly written that is, and it looks to have sentences at the end of paragraphs that just end with --. The reviewers reason: "In case it's annoying to have the paragraphs cut off suddenly, I'm prepping you for the experience of Sacred 2." Lame!

He says the game crashes a lot!!! Are your sure you want this game?[/quote]
sounds like the PC version he is talking about

krazey2k

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2008
M3!
On the 360 version though!
Ordered it a couple hours ago.
Can't wait to get my hands on it.
User impressions have been very positive unlike some reviews*cough IGN*.
~Krazey2k

Scape

Forum Elder
Nov 7, 2007
every review score i have looked at have been decent. but when i actually read the reviews, the game sounds kind of horrible.

May 13, 2007
Still have not decided since I already have the CE for PC. But the game was such a buggy mess that I uninstalled it a long time ago and was never able to make much progress. Will probably re-install it and see if the patches since then have improved all the crashes and stuff since despite what reviews like the 1Up one say it is still the kind of game I would prefer to play on the PC.

Nov 7, 2007
I bought the PS3 version a couple of days ago. I love a good hack 'n slash RPG and this game is right there!
I'm about 5 hours into it and have hardly scratched the surface. My Inquisitor is now level 11 and I've only completed a handful of minor quests.
There are bugs I've encountered:
My character along with the enemies were hacking and slashing each other without any damage being taken. I had to quit the game and load it back up to stop the glitch.
There are times when my character seems to wonder around without any input from me. Doesn't happen very often though. :)

I'm finding this game very addictive! Loot of all styles and types,
Character configuration is deep! Not to be confused with character creation: not much there. Between relics, equipment and combat arts, there is a wide range of character development and set up possible. If you're into RPGs with action and depth this comes highly recommended from me!

Another thing: The camera angle can be limiting but between the view available and the mini map it's nothing that can't be dealt with. I pan out when navigating terrain, then I zoom in for doing battle.

Frog

Superior Member
Feb 3, 2008
[QUOTE="o0hzsleepy, post: 0]Heard there was a lot of bad reviews on it. Doesn't seem like its a good rpg.[/quote]

Metacritic has the PS3 version at 7.5. One bad review so far.

The consensus on every other forum except this one is that it is a great Diablo/Norrath/Dark Alliance style game. Hell most people say the PS3 version runs better than the 360 version yet this forum still turns a blind eye.

Wake up!!!

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/sacred2fallenangel?q=sacred 2

Dec 15, 2007
[QUOTE="Frog, post: 0]Metacritic has the PS3 version at 7.5. One bad review so far.

The consensus on every other forum except this one is that it is a great Diablo/Norrath/Dark Alliance style game. Hell most people say the PS3 version runs better than the 360 version yet this forum still turns a blind eye.

Wake up!!!

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/sacred2fallenangel?q=sacred 2[/quote]

My review and why I bought the game, was purely based on the co-op experience. The single player may be quite good, I don't reserve judgement there as I didn't play the single player part. But be wary of the offline co-op, very unpolished annoying experience.

Loudninja

Master Sage
Jul 7, 2006
[QUOTE="generalsteel, post: 0]My review and why I bought the game, was purely based on the co-op experience. The single player may be quite good, I don't reserve judgement there as I didn't play the single player part. But be wary of the offline co-op, very unpolished annoying experience.[/quote]

They confirmed they are going to patch that.