Solution to "hanging" with friends... (Don't do it.)

inToxic

Apprentice
Feb 17, 2008
Everyone is complaining about hanging with friends.

Just so you know, if you don't want to do it, but don't want negative like, accept to see them, then call and cancel plans.... No harm done.

Even simpler, go into silent mode on your phone, in options.

Aug 12, 2007
Ah, I didn't realise cancelling didn't cause the like percentage to go down - my fault for not trying it I guess.

Thanks + rep.

MR_T

Forum Elder
Oct 20, 2007
i played the whole game through and didnt go out with any of the peeps or go on any dates unless it was neccasery for the game to continue. it makes absolutely no difference to the game unless u enjoy the buddie bonuses but imo is the most pointless thing in the game

Serenity

Apprentice
May 30, 2008
Little Jacob seems to be the only person worth his Buddy Bonus.

Brucie is useless for the lift in the helicopter, you have to go to him, and he drops you no where near.

I haven't found a use for Packie's car bombs and Dwayne's backup never gets used.

Cheap guns and ammo ftw.

Nov 6, 2006
No point unless you want 100% completion. I do end up using Jacobs the most, Packie for killing myself or creating mayhem, Kiki for the occasional lowering your wanted level.

Silent mode turns off the phone so you won't get any calls or text messages from anyone, story or not.

grcswoosh

Master Poster
Oct 5, 2007
SoCal
I like how bad of drivers that Dwaynes homies are. I called them in for one of the diamond missions and it took them like five minutes to negotiate two trucks that were blocking their path. They kept crashing into the trucks and a building. I was just hiding behind a wall cracking up. Then they finally park and get out, then get killed so fast. I could stop laughing.

carocat

Community Manager
May 25, 2006
carocat.co.uk
Everytime I see the thread title and think of the irony that on an internet forum it says "Solution to "hanging" with friends... (Don't do it.)" it makes me laugh!

And good tip!

Serenity

Apprentice
May 30, 2008
[QUOTE="grcswoosh, post: 0]I like how bad of drivers that Dwaynes homies are. I called them in for one of the diamond missions and it took them like five minutes to negotiate two trucks that were blocking their path. They kept crashing into the trucks and a building. I was just hiding behind a wall cracking up. Then they finally park and get out, then get killed so fast. I could stop laughing.[/quote]

That's nothing. I had a taxi driver get stuck in a car park for five minutes, finally got out and decided to reverse towards the destination.